Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Minder on August 29, 2014, 05:59:26 PM
Quote from: sylvieslynanesnutsack on August 29, 2014, 03:55:44 PM
Only an eejit would be a ref  ;) for example, while I'm enjoying Ballycastle v Dunloy someone will be under pressure........Joking, full respect for referees. Loughgiel, on their Facebook page have asked all fans to refrain from shouting abuse at officials at the players request. Again this is to be respected.

They didn't do a wee smiley face  ;D after it did they or a  ;) ?
its a request from our players to our own supporters from a few weeks ago. Some things were shouted that shouldn't have been. Normal one or two getting carried away.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

It happens ;)  Now where did i leave those earplugs??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

So SIE hasn't gone away ya know!

sylvieslynanesnutsack

SIE not for a second did we think Shamrock players were asking other supporters not to shout at refs lol. Joking aside I understand where the players are coming from. More often than not if a team and it's fans get on a refs back it just gets his back up even more.

Seamroga in exile

Seamroga in exile

I hear cloughmills have two or three out for tomorrow's match. If they had a chance they'd have needed everyone playing. Unfortunate for them.

btdtgtt

Win for Rossa by about 10 or so there. They didn't impress me one bit however. Poor stuff really.
Gorts & glenarrife now.

Sleeping giant

The town struggling to bring league form to the championship stage.  A man down 6 points down
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sleeping giant

Sleeping giant

18 3:05 ft. Town with two red cards.

btdtgtt

Just slipping out of corrigan.
Spirited start from gorts but glenarrife putting them away now winning out.

sylvieslynanesnutsack

Shocked at how bad Ballycastle were. They will be kicking themselves after that performance. Fair play Dunloy......A lesser squad of players but fully deserved the win. The scoreline flattered Ballycastle

Sleeping giant

The difference in a league game and a championship game,  IMO loughgiel were in the same position 8/10 years ago. Just couldn't produce what we knew we were capable of in championship match. Could beat anyone in league. Ballycastle are young. And will lift championships in years to come. No doubt.    Now then. It's that time again!!

sylvieslynanesnutsack

Think that sums it up SG. Someone has to get a championship out of that squad. Take nothing from Dunloy they stayed cool, playing some lovely hurling.

Bonamargy

That was really disappointing from us. We overworked the ball just about every time we got it and ran into trouble. Turned down point opportunities regularly to try and work the ball closer.....why?? When we got the ball forward quickly in the second half we looked like scoring every time, but it was too little too late. Saul was just about the only player to do himself justice. Another year gone with nothing to show. Congratulations to Dunloy, certainly the better team on the day.