theskull1

Cuchullains-Dunloy 2-17 1-13 Naomh Gall

Sympathies to the O'Boyle family.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on July 20, 2014, 09:26:47 PM

Was away at a triathlon today so never seen the game, decent match Skull? Oh by the my is McGuckin doing triathlons? Thought I was talking to a guy who look just like him today
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gizzy15

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 20, 2014, 09:34:56 PM

Was away at a triathlon today so never seen the game, decent match Skull? Oh by the my is McGuckin doing triathlons? Thought I was talking to a guy who look just like him today

Yeah think I seen him lane 6 with orange hat in first heat, although much more recognisable without swimming cap on.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gizzy15 on July 20, 2014, 09:55:40 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 20, 2014, 09:34:56 PM

Yeah think I seen him lane 6 with orange hat in first heat, although much more recognisable without swimming cap on.

Aye, was chatting to him. Right few Gaa men doing these now
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

Poor game. Both teams were missing players...I didn't include your baldy napper on the AWOL list  :)

Yeah think Cookie might be dabling in tri's
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on July 20, 2014, 10:04:07 PM
Poor game. Both teams were missing players...I didn't include your baldy napper on the AWOL list  :)

Yeah think Cookie might be dabling in tri's

Saving myself for championship ;)

Glentaisie

Any thoughts on Sky Sports coverage so far? 
Here's a link to an article written about 55 years ago by Kenneth "They think it's all over" Wolstenholme.

http://daltonr.wordpress.com/2007/02/08/52/

Milltown Row2

Have the new fixtures been arranged for the split in Div 1?

Sleeping giant

Well not long to the business end of things starts, lets here opinions. 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Saffrongael

Quote from: Glentaisie on July 21, 2014, 10:00:09 AM
Any thoughts on Sky Sports coverage so far? 
Here's a link to an article written about 55 years ago by Kenneth "They think it's all over" Wolstenholme.

http://daltonr.wordpress.com/2007/02/08/52/

Rachel Wyse is a honey, outside of that it's nothing special.
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

themac_23

Quote from: Sleeping giant on July 21, 2014, 02:12:08 PM
Well not long to the business end of things starts, lets here opinions.

SHC loughgiel; hard to look passed them, been there done that, sometimes thats enough to get you through a tight game or 2.
IHC Rossa; Would argue prob shouldnt be playing at this level, can see them getting through ulster and getting close to an AI
JHC Glenarm; Decent side with some good hurlers and possibly the best hurler at this level in Hamill
B JHC Glenravel; Wouldn't know too much about this championship but seen Glenravel in it and was surprised so thought id back them here!

SFC St Galls; Still the best club team in the county by a mile and arguably the province, great to watch, nobody in Antrim will stop them.
IFC Portglenone; Seem a decent side, after their U-21 win last year and defeat in IFC can see this being a good year for them. St Enda's could be dark horses, a good bit of momentum in Div 3 can count for an awful lot.
JFC Antrim; Prob the hardest champ to call, any of 5 teams could take it Antrim, Eire Og, Ardoyne, Mals or Aggies. Always enjoy JFC teams seem to 'go for it more' Antrim seem to be building a good side and think they have enough for it.

Saffrongael

Why should Rossa not be hurling at this level ? They would be nowhere near a senior championship.
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffrongael on July 21, 2014, 02:47:31 PM
Why should Rossa not be hurling at this level ? They would be nowhere near a senior championship.

Only 4 teams at Championship level and one team shits in the nest every time they play Loughgiel

Sleeping giant

I believe it to be the tightest championship in some time at senior level,   sure half the county has ourselves wrote of.  Which wont do us any harm.  St johns wont be easy beat,  if that goes to plan i can see a very young and well driven dall team go a lot closer than last year,  still think we would beat them coming down to the nitty gritty.  I fancy the town to beat dunloy by a few, and then ballycastle to cause us all types of trouble with there unreal pace up front.  Remains to be seen if they can carry league form into championship,   can st galls get to a final and reproduce some of there form of few years back
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.