Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Quote from: johnneycool on February 12, 2014, 03:56:50 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 12, 2014, 02:22:48 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on February 12, 2014, 02:07:38 PM
Decent enough spread of fixtures for the first phase only a few within 3 or 4 days of another. I suppose some will depend on how Antrim get on in Leinster/qualifiers etc, etc.

And Down also lol

Christy Ring is always on a saturday, club game on the sunday if Antrim aren't winning something or other.

Ulster council has fixed the Ulster championship already this year, wonder what provisions are in place for a draw, AET if neccessary!!

Next score the winner if its a draw AET  ;)

Glensman

Quote from: Bonamargy on February 12, 2014, 11:03:35 AM
Quote from: Glensman on February 11, 2014, 11:04:05 PM
Quote from: Bonamargy on February 11, 2014, 04:41:59 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 11, 2014, 02:12:29 PM
Quote from: north aontroim gael on February 11, 2014, 02:09:48 PM
Anyone know when the league is due to start?

2nd week April? Usually either week before Easter or after, depending on when Easter is

North Antrim clubs have been given the first 9 dates for all county league. They start on 30th March, 2nd round the week after and third round on Easter weekend. North Antrim league starts next weekend and will run up to the start of ACHL and will resume again when ACHL takes a break for Leinster championship. North Antrim teams will be hurling every weekend to mid May, which is great

Do you have these ACHL dates as yet? If so could you stick up?

Is the North Antrim league being played on a Saturday/Sunday? Any fixtures/entrants for it?

Condolences for Loughgiel - a serious shame to have underpeformed on the day but as widely noted they don't owe anyone anything at all. Some team. Think you only know how crucial someone is when they are not there - Jonny Campbell's absence was felt...big time. The experience and leadership he has/shows is immense. Still must only be 30/31.

ACHL Dates:

30th March
5th April
19th or 21st April
10th May
14th May
4th June
11th June
18th June
22nd June

Cheers!

Milltown Row2

Lads could youse PM me your minor hurling managers numbers please, our minor manager is looking games and is willing to travel to the clubs.

Thanks in advance
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

Are there any club pitches out there in the right nick for a decent game at the minute? Both our pitches closed
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Tony Baloney

Quote from: theskull1 on February 14, 2014, 11:21:03 PM
Are there any club pitches out there in the right nick for a decent game at the minute? Both our pitches closed
Assume the Town is gonna be alright?

Milltown Row2

Aye id say most pitches are closed. My garden is a swamp
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bonamargy

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 14, 2014, 11:37:16 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on February 14, 2014, 11:21:03 PM
Assume the Town is gonna be alright?

The sun has been out all day here today, and it is set fair for tomorrow so our pitch should be good to go. Serious amount of rain the last 3 weeks. If it had still been raining today and tomorrow I don't see how we could have played the national league game. Hope Antrim do the business. Expecting a big crowd if it stays dry.

orangeman

Well done  Creggan. Brilliant result.

CSC

Really proud today of my wee club - Kickhams Creggan - All Ireland Champions.

The club has been putting a llot of work into youth hurling and football this last number of years, and it's great to see it pay off.

Onwards and upwards

orangeman

Quote from: CSC on February 15, 2014, 03:39:22 PM

The club has been putting a llot of work into youth hurling and football this last number of years, and it's great to see it pay off.

Onwards and upwards

And so you should.

Hard work pays off and you've got your just rewards today.

Enjoy.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: orangeman on February 15, 2014, 03:53:09 PM
Quote from: CSC on February 15, 2014, 03:39:22 PM

Onwards and upwards

And so you should.

Hard work pays off and you've got your just rewards today.

Enjoy.

Great result and hopefully that will put Creggan hurling on the map, they have done the South West of Antrim proud and there will be some party in Creggan today, tonight and long into the week I'd say

Seamroga in exile

Congratulations to Creggan. Brilliant result.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

imtommygunn

Great to see an antrim team win an all ireland title. Well done Creggan.

Gold

Huge congrats to Creggan!! Saffrons Abu!!
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Gizzy15

Getting trimmed by a 14 man wexford team, great strides, my arse

Comeback on????