Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurler24

Better hurlers or more experienced?I would go with the latter.

NAG1

All gone quiet, is this the long pause before the battle  ;)

north aontroim gael

Can any of the Dunloy contingent confirm if Sean Dowds is back from America and avilable for the weekend?

Hirty Darry

Quote from: NAG1 on September 20, 2013, 03:06:12 PM
All gone quiet, is this the long pause before the battle  ;)

Quiet before the storm .....

Cushendall to win convincingly

Loughgiel to come through a tough game narrowly ....

Clooney to take the I.H.C

Cushendun & Creggan in the J.H.C

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 19, 2013, 08:53:41 AM
i take it paddy power didnt know that the town beat lgiel in the feis cup this year! them odds should be lower than that! ;)
those red jerseys do something, according to another poster.  ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Dunloy to win by 3 or more. I'm staying clear of predicting our game. I don't like tipping the opposition.

north aontroim gael

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 20, 2013, 04:13:06 PM
Dunloy to win by 3 or more. I'm staying clear of predicting our game. I don't like tipping the opposition.

#StepTogether

BlackandAmber

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 20, 2013, 04:11:32 PM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 19, 2013, 08:53:41 AM
i take it paddy power didnt know that the town beat lgiel in the feis cup this year! them odds should be lower than that! ;)
those red jerseys do something, according to another poster.  ;)

so will they roll over or raise there game?

Mon the Town!

Leyland

Quote from: north aontroim gael on September 20, 2013, 04:14:09 PM

#StepTogether

#believe

theskull1

Even the young shams are getting tired of your smug sarcasm
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Seamroga in exile

There's nothing sarcastic about it.

Hurler24

SIE your arrogance is up there with Ali and Mayweather!You are so confident of a Loughgiel victory and I wont lie if we beat you lot on Sunday it will be hard not to say to MR2 and yourself I told you so.Not saying we are favourites but I think this will be a much tighter game than many on here predict

Seamroga in exile

Jesus lads. You all seem to know me so well. I fancy the town to win. No sarcasm and no smugness intended at all. But believe me when I say that hope Loughgiel stuff you.

Hurler24

No your lack off respect for opponents simply reflects poorly.Loughgiel may be going for four in a row but they do not have a god given right to win

BlackandAmber

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 20, 2013, 08:06:41 PM
Jesus lads. You all seem to know me so well. I fancy the town to win. No sarcasm and no smugness intended at all. But believe me when I say that hope Loughgiel stuff you.

SIE no call for that. I want the Town to win but I don't think wantin a team "stuffed" is very sporting. It sort of puts the other team down. 4 teams playin tomorrow and sunday in senior championship and they all work hard and train hard so that we can watch them. Wanting our own team to win does'nt mean that the other team has to be mocked.