Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Jealousy has a big part play in it mr2.

On another note, I hear the biddies beat oisins in a friendly today. Big win for them.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 16, 2013, 05:27:43 PM

On another note, I hear the biddies beat oisins in a friendly today. Big win for them.

That may be the case but what happens in a club should not cross over when representing Antrim.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Minder

I heard it was abandoned.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Seamroga in exile

So I  just heard a while ago. Heard oisins couldn't handle being beat by Cloughmills. Any truth minder?

Minder

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 16, 2013, 07:09:00 PM
So I  just heard a while ago. Heard oisins couldn't handle being beat by Cloughmills. Any truth minder?

I wouldn't have thought they would be that bothered about a friendly. I heard it got very niggly from both teams and the ref, from Cushendall, couldn't be arsed with it and abandoned it.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Seamroga in exile

fair enough. I heard it from a biddies man. He said yis got dirty after it looked like they were gonna win.

theskull1

You know theres such a thing as bad winners as well as bad losers sie or are you avoiding that reality? At least be balanced. Some LG players have also rathceted up the tention as they've enjoyed their all Ireland victory. Most have not, but the rabble always make the headlines. Unbelievable behaviour from well seasoned players  from other clubs. All pretty sickening from all parties. But hey I'm sure after the 5 in a row I'm sure many in Lgiel reckon the rest of N Antrim is good medicine for it....whether you want to admit that or not it contributes to the malaise
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Seamroga in exile

With all due respect skull, we've been listening to some bad winners from over the shough and orra for 22 years. Get over yourself.

what has happened over the last 18 months has been a brilliant advert for Antrim hurling. We win the All Ireland and we get unreserved praise from all over Ireland , apart from a 20 square mile radius from our own parish. that says it all Skull.

It was the same in '83. We beat a team with 2 all stars. What did we get? " yis didnt bring it over the border". "yis didnt win it in croker".

aye, seriously "the border".  ;D

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 16, 2013, 09:12:59 PM
With all due respect skull, we've been listening to some bad winners from over the shough and orra for 22 years. Get over yourself.

what has happened over the last 18 months has been a brilliant advert for Antrim hurling. We win the All Ireland and we get unreserved praise from all over Ireland , apart from a 20 square mile radius from our own parish. that says it all Skull.

It was the same in '83. We beat a team with 2 all stars. What did we get? " yis didnt bring it over the border". "yis didnt win it in croker".

aye, seriously "the border".  ;D

as dignified as always.
what a load of dribble you have just spat out there, your club got congratulated from most Antrim clubs on this board. what ever begrudgery  was directed towards you(there was some) is a by-product of the mindset and attitude that has come from yourselves prior to recent success. I normally restrain myself when it comes to these things but you took a county debate and turn it into an unprovoked attack on my club. your keeping a long tradition going here of nothing but disrespect  for everyone whether you are winning all Irelands or in the doldrums.
back to the original subject, you have been lambasting the current manager on here at every given opportunity while as far as i can see some LG players have rejoined the squad and on selector is from LG.
your right about one thing its about winning no one said any different, but truth be told your real agenda is about one player here and  I can tell you this. Brian Cody knows more about winning than you of me in this sport and he wouldn't have your mate about the place as it would be detrimental to the work ethic and discipline required to succeed.

What a load of unprovoked dribble from a poster that up until now was doing his best to gain respect for LG from posting with manners and perspective.

well done your opinions are now in the trash can where they belong and don't start these post with ''all due respect''when you mean nothing of the sort
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 16, 2013, 10:56:04 PM
The truth hurts.

you referring to my post our yours with that. only thing hurt is your reputation.Ill be ok as will Dunloy no matter what musings some cyber hurler is ranting on a forum board.

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Saffrongael

Well said North Antrim Hound.

I wish they would play a dozen of the Loughgiel players for Antrim and we would see they are no better than what is already there, but it's easier not to commit.
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

All very embarrassing :(

Hopefully once the leagues start we could have something constructive to chat about
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 16, 2013, 11:03:49 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 16, 2013, 10:56:04 PM
The truth hurts.

you referring to my post our yours with that. only thing hurt is your reputation.Ill be ok as will Dunloy no matter what musings some cyber hurler is ranting on a forum board.
My reputation is neither here nor there, I post the truth. It would do you all well to do the same.