Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Limerick win by a goal.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Great performance today from the Antrim lads. Humble pie has been well eaten. They were unlucky not to win.

Tony Baloney

Won't have been much money put on Antrim within 4 points. However, credit where it is due that is a cracking result away from home. Hope they can build on this and give the Dubs a rattle in Casement.

Milltown Row2

The result will fairly bring out the support on Sunday
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

Anyone any "hunches" on the championship draws?

Gizzy15

Quote from: btdtgtt on February 25, 2013, 12:29:18 AM

are they still seeded, if so the town, Loug, Dall and Dunloy will meet a crowd of wannabees and we will be left with Dall/shams final again. if not i fancey rossa (without a seeded draw) to make a go for the final.

Na Glinntí Glasa

aye dunloy, cdall and ballycastle to be in the same side again with lgiel playing the easy side as per usual  ;D lol
hurl like f**k boi!

NAG1

Quote from: Gizzy15 on February 25, 2013, 04:01:57 AM

are they still seeded, if so the town, Loug, Dall and Dunloy will meet a crowd of wannabees and we will be left with Dall/shams final again. if not i fancey rossa (without a seeded draw) to make a go for the final.

After last year's performances where does this confidence come from?

btdtgtt

I wonder will there be any conspiracy theories when the open draw is announced!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on February 25, 2013, 10:30:55 AM
I wonder will there be any conspiracy theories when the open draw is announced!

Who cares, get it on so respective teams can concentrate on their championship game plan. To win the Championship you need to beat at least one team that will be perceived to be equal or better than your own team.

I hope we get Loughgiel, in Belfast. That will be at least one team equal to us out of the way ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Na Glinntí Glasa

i actually dont mind who we get, last year was a tough run playing ballycastle, cdall and lgiel. it doesnt get any harder than that to try and win a championship.

are the league fixtures announced as well tonight?
hurl like f**k boi!

NAG1

Quote from: Dunloy realist on February 25, 2013, 12:37:27 PM
i actually dont mind who we get, last year was a tough run playing ballycastle, cdall and lgiel. it doesnt get any harder than that to try and win a championship.

are the league fixtures announced as well tonight?

You will have to beat someone to win it, so worrying about who you get in the draw is pretty pointless.

north aontroim gael

Promising display yesterday by all accounts. Should give the lads confidence and the belief to get a result against Dublin. May also inspire a few extra (me included) to go and watch the game if they think it'll be competitive as someone else alluded to.

Neil McManus appears to be hurling some stuff at present.  Good to see Karl Stewart back as well.

Seamroga in exile

I wish this senior draw would hurry up.  :P

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 25, 2013, 08:27:23 PM
I wish this senior draw would hurry up.  :P
Who have youse lined up this year?  ;)