Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesusjones

First of all Auld Stock at no stage did I suggest we didn't win the championship because of the special treatment Loughgiel are afforded by the county. I'd be well aware of the reasons we didn't perform against Dunloy. However can you honestly say that breaking a county by law to rearrange a match isn't special treatment? 1 week before the county final Loughgiel were supposed to play Cushendall and Dunloy had to play Ballycastle. Dunloy and Ballycastle played with Dunloy fielding a reserve team and Ballycastle won easy (Fair to the other teams at the bottom of the table?). Even though the county by law states that a game cannot be postponed unless both teams agree, in the case of Loughgiel V Cushendall both teams didn't agree to postpone the game and yet CCC go against their own rules and have the game refixed. Is that special treatment Auld Stock? Is it special treatment for 2 men, 1 from each team to commit the same offence on a GAA field and receive different punishments?

auld stock

JJ you are right. everyone should get the same for an offence so by my reckoning we would have had neil sent off after 10 mins. conor off anytime in the first 40 & oh yeah. eunan in the last 10mins. strap on a pair & iron your blouse!!!  think we should lobby to have hurling made a strictly no contact sport. im off cant read this crying poor me crap any more.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: auld stock on October 07, 2012, 02:44:17 PM
JJ you are right. everyone should get the same for an offence so by my reckoning we would have had neil sent off after 10 mins. conor off anytime in the first 40 & oh yeah. eunan in the last 10mins. strap on a pair & iron your blouse!!!  think we should lobby to have hurling made a strictly no contact sport. im off cant read this crying poor me crap any more.
+1.   Crying Cnut
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Buswhacker

God jesus jones I've been watching your posts for years,you're easily the most anti LG plonker I've ever seen on any forum. Everything that happens is LG's fault. According to you they get all the ref's decisions and any they never deserve to win anything. Get a life and dry you're tears,everybody else has.

Seamroga in exile

Congrats to Cushendall on their league success.

Cloughmills 6 up
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Biddies 7 up at half time

Minder

Bit of a collapse by Ballygalget against Ballycastle, leading 1-19 to 1-14 with 8 mins to go and ended up losing 4-16 1-20. That's them relegated.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Last Man

Naomh Éanna edged a determined Derrynoose by a point, hurled well for 10/15 minutes at best. we were very lucky to get out when they missed a 60m free at the death. Bredagh next weekend apparently.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Last Man on October 07, 2012, 04:55:12 PM
Naomh Éanna edged a determined Derrynoose by a point, hurled well for 10/15 minutes at best. we were very lucky to get out when they missed a 60m free at the death. Bredagh next weekend apparently.

PM'd you there last man
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

saffron89

biddies done it, the corner house will be rocking

that was last years beaten finalists they put out if i am not mistaken

how long has the club been formed

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: saffron89 on October 07, 2012, 05:49:25 PM
biddies done it, the corner house will be rocking

that was last years beaten finalists they put out if i am not mistaken

how long has the club been formed
20 years

Jesusjones

Will Cloughmills be playing senior championship next year?

Milltown Row2

Well they won't if they win Ulster intermediate be able to play in the Ulster inter championship again.

Hopefully we get them next year :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Last Man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 07, 2012, 07:22:53 PM
Well they won't if they win Ulster intermediate be able to play in the Ulster inter championship again.

Hopefully we get them next year :o
Like us they were making hard enough work of it, before I left anyway. Struggled to compose themselves in the face of very ordinary opposition, take it they sorted it out in the 2nd half.

Sleeping giant

Yes there up senior next year
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.