Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManInBlackandGreen

Oh we know that NAH! Lets wait and see shall we ;D

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on July 25, 2012, 04:11:36 PM
Oh we know that NAH! Lets wait and see shall we ;D

dont what that means nice to see a post from you without the word skinny or letters CC in it
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Sleeping giant

3rd hole thing a bit childish, no?  Anyways. Banter is good. But that wasn't great.  Next!!!!;-)
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

ManInBlackandGreen

I know, give it a while and I will not disappoint you I'm sure, check the football thread had a go at one of my own, who shouldn't be allowed back on the field after the cover up that took place in Cargin!

ManInBlackandGreen

NAG1 you follow camogie much?  ;)

ManInBlackandGreen

Jeepers its great being allowed back on, must behave myself though to many names mentioned in the past, moderator felt i needed a break for a while.

NAG1

Not especially used to a bit more but havent been to a game in the last couple of seasons I would say.

Random question

saffron89

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on July 25, 2012, 04:25:12 PM
Jeepers its great being allowed back on, must behave myself though to many names mentioned in the past, moderator felt i needed a break for a while.

you are not that ball bag from Ballymena previously another B ????

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: saffron89 on July 25, 2012, 05:01:18 PM
Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on July 25, 2012, 04:25:12 PM

you are not that ball bag from Ballymena previously another B ????

I'm with the moderator
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

saffron89

anyone in Armagh to keep us in touch with the score.  if it had of been casement i might have, but no chance armagh.  if they win we'll be able to watch it live thanks to TG4.  Brilliant channel

Minder

Quote from: saffron89 on July 25, 2012, 08:45:13 PM
anyone in Armagh to keep us in touch with the score.  if it had of been casement i might have, but no chance armagh.  if they win we'll be able to watch it live thanks to TG4.  Brilliant channel

Antrim 2-20 to Derry1-12 FT.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on July 25, 2012, 08:50:27 PM
Quote from: saffron89 on July 25, 2012, 08:45:13 PM

Antrim 2-20 to Derry1-12 FT.

I'm sure Tony will give us a match report ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

When is the next game? Did they struggle to get a squad together to go to the game?

Minder

Quote from: NAG1 on July 26, 2012, 02:16:11 PM
When is the next game? Did they struggle to get a squad together to go to the game?

I think it will be Galway, there were 25 players in the photo after the game.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

CitySlicker11

Much better squad and training this year I hear, compared to the last few years anyway. Still some players capable of playing not turning up. Hopefully though this improvement continues over the next few years and we can start to put in better performances on the All Ireland stage, u21 is an age where I feel Antrim could have potential as some of our better players only really develop after minor. Obviously senior results don't back this up, but still worth sorting out.