Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sham Man

General discussion / Re: Gay marriage
« on: February 09, 2012, 05:39:33 PM »Was your partner in cooking the noodles.  He says you like them soft  ;)
Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 09, 2012, 05:30:32 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 09, 2012, 04:33:56 PM
There are plenty of married couples where one of the parents is gay anyway so it does happen.
That's a brave admission. I hope you get the help you need.

Are you my new stalker?? I like the attention but you are not my type 

Is this something you want to share with the group Milltown? heheheeee  ;)  You really have been outed now Milltown. Well, u never can tell
Shamrocks are winners!

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sham Man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 01, 2012, 11:32:13 PM
Quote from: Sham Man on March 01, 2012, 11:28:31 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 01, 2012, 11:19:49 PM
Good to know where you're sitting Shamman, I'm sure someone will give ya a slap ;D

Who in their right mind shows you where they are sitting?? Couldn't make it up
Ah but sure Miltown, that's not all the tickets I have, just a brief sample.  I tell ya one thing for sure, it would not be you that would be doing the slapping, u would be punching well above your weight lad.  Oh to be an authority on everything - catch yousel on FFS.  ;)  I am generally led to believe your b***s dropped off on many an a occasion when playing for Galls.

Yeah course they did ;) but if you ever played hurling before you'd know that  ;D ;D  thanks again for the photo ya eejit
Jaysus lads, I have just be informed who Milltown Row 2, I cant believe it is that, the insignificant we turd. I know one or two of them Stewards/Umpires at casement would be more likely to give him a good slapping.  ::)
Shamrocks are winners!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sham Man on March 05, 2012, 11:09:11 PM
Good to know where you're sitting Shamman, I'm sure someone will give ya a slap ;D

Ah but sure Miltown, that's not all the tickets I have, just a brief sample.  I tell ya one thing for sure, it would not be you that would be doing the slapping, u would be punching well above your weight lad.  Oh to be an authority on everything - catch yousel on FFS.  ;)  I am generally led to believe your b***s dropped off on many an a occasion when playing for Galls.

Yeah course they did ;) but if you ever played hurling before you'd know that  ;D ;D  thanks again for the photo ya eejit
Jaysus lads, I have just be informed who Milltown Row 2, I cant believe it is that, the insignificant we turd. I know one or two of them Stewards/Umpires at casement would be more likely to give him a good slapping.  ::)

Brill, keep her lit, I knew you'd break, slapping ;D ;D Ya couldn't make it up
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

How much longer do we have to endure this clampit?

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Seems a wee bit longer than bog ash caman!

Buswhacker

Moderator call a stop to this drivel,as it has gone past a joke.Time this topic was brought to an end.....pointless,pointless,pointless!!

wino

Sham man, I know who you are, and your not a Loughgiel man or member.  I would ask you to talk some sense or if you continue to talk your rubbish, do it in the name of your own club.

theskull1

I presume it whacker you mean that this balloon should be shown the door and normal service should resume ...rather than the "Antrim Hurling" thread ending

Sleeping giant

Quote from: wino on March 05, 2012, 11:53:06 PM

Sham man, I know who you are, and your not a Loughgiel man or member.  I would ask you to talk some sense or if you continue to talk your rubbish, do it in the name of your own club.
+1    GIMP
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

theskull1

He was a gimp last week as well before everyone has realised he's a sham imposter. Would have been nice if youse had called him out then as well. Just saying like...

Anyway ......Better late than never

Seamroga in exile

What do we think of this? From the Irish Independant:

http://www.independent.ie/sport/hurling/weaker-hurling-counties-get-fitnesstesting-boost-3039992.html

Weaker hurling counties get fitness-testing boost

SIX 'developing' hurling counties, and two in camogie, are getting special access to the new National Hurling and Camogie Development Centre, which was unveiled on the Waterford IT sports campus yesterday.

The centre is open to all teams as a commercial entity, but Antrim, Carlow, Down, Laois, Westmeath and Kerry's hurlers will be given special funding through the National Hurling Development Plan, to cover their use of it, as will the camogie players of Waterford and Antrim.

The new initiative is designed to provide sports science, training and nutrition education to hurling teams, which will expand to skills coaching.

Its initial use will be centred around its fitness testing capacity, which will be used to build up a database on weaker hurling counties to see what the main physical differences between them and hurling's stronger powers are.

The centre even has a mobile testing bus which has already been dispatched to Down and Antrim.

"One of the problems is that a lot of testing done on hurling teams is ad hoc and quite secretive," said Eugene McKenna, chief executive of campus services at Waterford IT.

"Our facilities will allow us to use standardised tests, collate information on the designated 'weaker' counties and measure these against the stronger ones."

WIT have already invested over €18.5m into their new sports HQ, which Waterford GAA already use for county training.

The college completed the first phase, including pitches, in 2010, and a new indoor centre will open by the end of this year and will now double up as the GAA's new hurling development centre.

- Cliona Foley

Irish Independent

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

theskull1

The development squads are all doing fitness tests at the minute. Must be these guys that are being utilized. Makes sense now as I heard it was a very well run scientific operation.

I wonder just how much information we'll have access to? Not of much use if your not made aware of where your at relative to everyone else and what plans you should put in place to close ay gaps.

Last Man

Quote from: theskull1 on March 06, 2012, 08:05:51 AM
The development squads are all doing fitness tests at the minute. Must be these guys that are being utilized. Makes sense now as I heard it was a very well run scientific operation.

I wonder just how much information we'll have access to? Not of much use if your not made aware of where your at relative to everyone else and what plans you should put in place to close ay gaps.
I haven't heard about any of this and I am a development squad coach. Sure we have fitness testing every year but there is no analysis of the data by trained people and subsequent individual fitness programs developed so in a sense it's just a tick box because there aren't resourses to take it further. I'd be surprised if we have any squads in Waterford this season and suspect a visit from the bus might be the height of it.
No doubt there will be a fitness gap in most instances because colleges hurling in Ulster is pathetic largely due to most schools not giving a sh!t so by default young Southern hurlers will have a lot more work done coming into the playing season.

theskull1

The U14's did a fitness test last Sunday and the U15s are doing one this week. Are you saying LM that these are not in any way related to this initiative. That doesnt make sense if it's available to us?