Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Sham Man on February 29, 2012, 09:00:24 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 29, 2012, 07:48:30 PM
I'm not interested nah. Nothing all to do with me. Maybe if he was ignored he might go away, or something.

Nice handy draw for yous in the minor hurling MR2.
What sort of an (LG) individual are you, turning your back on your own?   I must tell the boys in The Pound  ;)
???
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sham Man on February 29, 2012, 09:00:24 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 29, 2012, 07:48:30 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 29, 2012, 06:47:21 PM
Quote from: Sham Man on February 29, 2012, 05:43:37 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on February 29, 2012, 03:51:32 PM
Quote from: Sham Man on February 29, 2012, 02:54:26 PM
If I post something which may prove somewhat sensitive, I will humbly apologise to those whom it offends.  Beyond that, I stand by what I say, end of.  :)

Proving my point right there. Perhaps someone could decipher the meaning of it. I presume putting up or shutting up has nothing to do with it.

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 29, 2012, 03:35:32 PM
You could put Sham Man in the Dumb college ;) He'd fit in there alright
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 29, 2012, 03:38:04 PM
They'd only talk about him.

Well said SIE and thanks.   ;)
So, enlighten me Skull, what exactly is your problem?  Do you wish that I re-iterate what I said?  ???

Is there any way we could banish this clown, between cringing for him and laughing, hes starting to get rather tedious. SIE you got to admit hes a bit em barresing
I'm not interested nah. Nothing all to do with me. Maybe if he was ignored he might go away, or something.

Nice handy draw for yous in the minor hurling MR2.
What sort of an (LG) individual are you, turning your back on your own?   I must tell the boys in The Pound  ;)

Is that an accurate description?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Arthur_Friend

Do you all actually think this guy is from LG?

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sleeping giant

To start with I have never ever seen anyone in pound with a laptop. ;D   MR2 I think you might have it in one!!!   2nd time today someone has mentioned Bog Ash.  A certain inside man done his home work well;). 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Milltown Row2

Give enough rope..........

Buswhacker

This thread of posting is getting extremely boring.

Sham Man

Antrim / Re: ANTRIM HURLING
« Message by Bog Ash Camam on September 28, 2011, 08:47:47 PM »
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 27, 2011, 03:09:27 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 27, 2011, 03:00:28 PM
And where would this bogash fellow be from then?

Bog (the Bog meadows) Ash camán

I'm guessing he's a Galls hurler, or is he?
I like the way your thinking Milltown, but nah, sorry!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you not suggest your friend Bog Ash Caman  was a Galls man like yourself?  Well, as I said not everyone in Loughgiel is brave enough to go into the Pound.  I for one am and is always made welcome.  ;)
Shamrocks are winners!

Fairhead

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 29, 2012, 01:13:43 PM
Grand, now can we talk about hurling?
I heard a that the league fixtures are to be finalised this week and published soon enough.

The Championship draw was intertesting but again Loughgiel have been given a handy route to the final again, just my opinion.

The other side of the draw will be tighter, and unlike last year i hope the fixture committie look at the possibility that teams my draw a game, last year teams had to play games very close together which may have had a bearing on the next match.

I'm glad we got one of the big 3 teams in the Championship, it will certainly focus their minds/attitude leading up to the match and i hope they will have come on from last year. Cushendall will be looking to beat Loughgiel in the final as they don't want another losers medal in their back pocket. So all teams should be focused.

St Johns, will the Johnston's be playing for them this year? If they are playing for Rossa it will definitely bring them on a bit, and with them on board would certainly spice up the Loughgiel game in Belfast.

We won't be able to compete for the league this year as we will have a couple of county boys on the football team, this means that they will be away playing for the county (league/championship/friendly/bonding weekends) when hurling games are on. It's my usual rant at the fixtures but what can ya do?

Any dates for the leagues to start?

Lets try.

Looking at the draw L'giel, on paper, could have a potentially tricky opening tie against Rossa going on last year but if they do manage to get by Rossa i cant see anything stopping them from getting to the final then.

As for the other side of the draw its hard to look by C'dall. Not only have they lost 3 finals in a row they have been in 6 out of the last 7 finals. Throw in the fact that they must be looking at L'giel thinking "that could be us" given the position they were in with 11/12 mins to go in last years county final, they dont need any more motivation for this year than that. Of course St Galls wont be easy for them in the quarters but im sure they will be up for that given the warning they got last year.

Finally Dunloy will be massive favourites against Ballycastle; hopefully we can keep the ball pucked out to them!!!

saffronog

bit of a long shot but i am predicting a championship with lots of surprises next year but ultimately it will be a final contested by two of the powerhouses in antrim hurling. maybe the two with the most championship wins, would need to read up a little to ensure that statement is 100% correct.

Seamroga in exile

Jaysus boys, some queue for tickets. Unreal!
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Good to know where you're sitting Shamman, I'm sure someone will give ya a slap ;D

Who in their right mind shows you where they are sitting?? Couldn't make it up

Sham Man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 01, 2012, 11:19:49 PM
Good to know where you're sitting Shamman, I'm sure someone will give ya a slap ;D

Ah but sure Miltown, that's not all the tickets I have, just a brief sample.  I tell ya one thing for sure, it would not be you that would be doing the slapping, u would be punching well above your weight lad.  Oh to be an authority on everything - catch yousel on FFS.  ;)  I am generally led to believe your b***s dropped off on many an a occasion when playing for Galls.  U should keep ur kind of bullying for the school playground. :)
Shamrocks are winners!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sham Man on March 01, 2012, 11:28:31 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 01, 2012, 11:19:49 PM

Ah but sure Miltown, that's not all the tickets I have, just a brief sample.  I tell ya one thing for sure, it would not be you that would be doing the slapping, u would be punching well above your weight lad.  Oh to be an authority on everything - catch yousel on FFS.  ;)  I am generally led to believe your b***s dropped off on many an a occasion when playing for Galls.

Yeah course they did ;) but if you ever played hurling before you'd know that  ;D ;D  thanks again for the photo ya eejit