Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

I've a feeling that this "sham-man" has been around these parts before using a different (several) usernames. The fact is that we will be charged the same as everyone else is. I mean, it doesn't make much commercial sense to be charging clubs different rates than others because they're closer. After all, surely the closer you are to the place, the more you'd be using it, yes?
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

theskull1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 29, 2012, 06:18:10 AM
I've a feeling that this "sham-man" has been around these parts before using a different (several) usernames. The fact is that we will be charged the same as everyone else is. I mean, it doesn't make much commercial sense to be charging clubs different rates than others because they're closer. After all, surely the closer you are to the place, the more you'd be using it, yes?

funny you could have posted that last night ...but didn't..........especially if you think this boy is an imposter running down the good name of our club as a supposed lg man? No?

So he's either a shit stirrer (possibly a shit stirring sham imposter) and/or an imbecile from lg doing his club a disservice? Have I a got that right SIE and SG? 
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Seamroga in exile

Jesus skull. You aren't half touchy. You seem even more touchy that it's a supposed lg poster. The fact is I did post it. End of.

the colonel

Someone resembling an idiot making unfounded allegations about a posters club. Do you think Skull should take it in good spirit or come to the defence of his club?
the difference between success and failure is energy

Seamroga in exile

No argument with defending his club, we all do that, it's his nit-picking about the timing of my post I'm on about. It seems that because I'm a lg man I can do no right with him. Says more about him than me.   

theskull1

Fact is you did....but you didn't say it when you should have (especially as youve recently stated that you think he's a fraud and was bad mouthing)

you'll be getting splinters

Seamroga in exile

You might fall down from your high horse if you don't watch. ;)

Seamroga in exile

It takes time to find things out skull. I've just now been told that lg are training on thursday night in dunloy. So I take it back, he's not an imposter, he's stirring shit and would do us all a favour if he'd cut it out.

btdtgtt

SIE - do u enviage any changes to the team for Coolderry?

Any info on the opponents?

I hate the hurling being on first - prevents me enjoying the football 'cos it seems so slow afterwards!

I mean - that Croker pitch is able to take the matches no problem at all so surface would be fine for hurling 2nd.

Fingers crossed Ulster double - seems so far away still!

And just for my wind up (tongue firmly in cheek before some start crying)
Will the victory speech thank Dunloy for helping with facilities?!
That really would be salt in the wounds.

theskull1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 29, 2012, 09:24:22 AM
It takes time to find things out skull. I've just now been told that lg are training on thursday night in dunloy. So I take it back , he's not an imposter, he's stirring shit and would do us all a favour if he'd cut it out.

Good man..shame you couldnt have said that yesterday as it was clear as day that that was exactly what he was doing (for what good I do not know) ....would have saved a bit of bickering ....... but there you go.

At least we're in agreement that he's an imbecile. I'm glad we got bit that sorted out

Seamroga in exile

Like I said skull, I needed to find things out before I said anything. I'm not in the business of contacting people at 11 o'clock at night for something as inane as this.

theskull1

I find it strange that you had to contact somebody before you knew he was shit stirring rather than just knowing it there and then. It was as clear as day. No?

Anyway like I've said, we're sorted it out now

Seamroga in exile

You're very uptight about this. Let it go Skull. Unlike you, I like to be in the know before I go about name calling or pre judging anyone. You seem to thrive on bickering (especially when lg posters are involved) on things like this, which in the grand scheme of things isn't that important. He's a wum, he hasn't murdered anyone. 

Enough of this nonsense. I've never driven to Croker before, always on a coach. Where is the best place to park if I'm coming from O'Connell street?

btdtgtt

Not sure if Clonliffe College will be open but its safe bet if it is.

Otherwise chance your arm arounf Drumcondra so you can hit the road North.

But be careful travelling in the morning becasue the parade will go down O'Connell St.

Seamroga in exile

I was thinking of parking up at Whitehall church and dandering down at my leisure. I'm not driving up so I could take a wee break in Quinns on the way down. ;)

I wonder what time the parade is at.