Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthur_Friend

Perhaps Sham man is a sham in mare ways than yin.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on February 17, 2012, 03:18:11 PM
Perhaps Sham man is a sham in mare ways than yin.

+1

And may have been on this fourm before!!! That other clampit isn't on anymore, I wonder what happened to him, forgot his name......
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

I was thinking that until I seen that "march" thing. That's been doing the rounds since Saturday. I suppose it could've leaked out, so to speak.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 04, 2011, 10:02:42 PM
Would have less chat about it lads in fairness, the Limerick team know they are no world beaters and will certainly go into this game expecting it to be real tough, with the experience that Loughgiel have they won't underestimate ya's.

Have said already that this was the best draw, (Munster) as they haven't been great of late so it's all down to the prep work put in from now to Feb. Some teams would be better suited to play off the games now and not have the wait over Xmas and Jan.

Dec 4th I put this up,
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 17, 2012, 03:03:52 PM
I've no idea who it is. We're not the only club to have them nah. I've listened to plenty from your own lot, outside of this board, this week.

what have MY LOT been saying. any one i spoke to that was at the match where full of praise for the way YOUR LOT hurled. I heard nothing but positive comments as it should be.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

I was keeping 4 lads from Dunloy up to date with the scores. Cut a long story short. At the end 1 wished us well, 1 said it's a poor competition this year. When I asked if they were for watching the deferred coverage those 2 said that they would. The other two stopped wanting texts at half time of extra time. When asked if they were for watching the match both said no. One answered with the embellishment of "I couldn't watch them tramps win anything". A man in his mid forties no less. Needless to say he'll be getting no more updates, his number has been deleted.

Like I say, we all have them.

Seamroga in exile

Btw, I'm not defending this sham-man person, just answering your observation of our supporters, of which there are plenty of good ones.

btdtgtt

Hardstation a comrade of yours informs me Rossa are not exactly putting out the welcome mat for the johnstons?

The johnnies half of the old firm don't seem to know (or care) much either!

Maybe they could go up the hill - or down the lane!

saffronog

I know every club has them but dunloy certainly blessed with more than their fair share

Milltown Row2

Seamroga in exile

Minder

Maybe it is just a coincidence but our Cushendall bretheren have been keeping a very low profile since the super shams won.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 17, 2012, 05:10:46 PM
I was keeping 4 lads from Dunloy up to date with the scores. Cut a long story short. At the end 1 wished us well, 1 said it's a poor competition this year. When I asked if they were for watching the deferred coverage those 2 said that they would. The other two stopped wanting texts at half time of extra time. When asked if they were for watching the match both said no. One answered with the embellishment of "I couldn't watch them tramps win anything". A man in his mid forties no less. Needless to say he'll be getting no more updates, his number has been deleted.

Like I say, we all have them.

sound like right tossers,

Seamroga in exile

Indeed. I actually ended up sitting beside a Dunloy man last week. He was shouting as much as the rest of us.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: saffronog on February 17, 2012, 06:34:25 PM
I know every club has them but dunloy certainly blessed with more than their fair share

oh really i take it you have conducted a accurate and concise survey, would you like to be more specific about your findings in maybe the form of stats, percentages and maybe a graph. Oh hold on a minute somethings just occurred to me maybe you have been waiting for an opportunity to express an opinion which nobody cares about and thought you would butt in to someone Else's correspondence. Do us  all a favour and go back to doing what you do best, never worry about the blisters on your palm.