Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManInBlackandGreen

And reiterate again I don't give two fcks about Rasharkin, UC and Antrim and what they do, the treatment of RM by all three parties in this process and referee's in the future is my only concern.

4father

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on January 02, 2012, 01:35:23 PM
To assume (ass u me) and then to presume is where you go wrong so anything after that is pure BS, and as thought you expound and take the live and let live approach in your posts, either harsh or illegal, jesus you really are full of it aren't you, so you can assume seeing as you like the word that an appeal by Antrim suggests that not everything is right in the process. It doesn't take a genius to work that one out, the truth will out, and I am not here to educate, however previous posts on both codes here by other individuals should carry you some way to realising that unless you actually know what your talking about and are in full possession of the facts then stay off these sites  and refrain from spouting BS. Again my previous posts deal with RM, and you like many others should take the time to actually read the detail instead of jumping on the bandwagon.

1. Thanks for the English lesson.  (Although, you should probably learn a bit about punctuation as I'm still trying to decipher the first part of your post).

2. If I'm wrong or if there is something wrong with the process then why wouldn't you just tell me so that I can accept being wrong?  Maybe you just don't know.

You have failed to change my mind unfortunately.  To make this absolutely clear.  I have sympathy for Ray Matthews, Owen Elliot and any other referee's but as far as I can see it, the due process has so far taken place and as members of our democratic association we must accept its findings.

3. Why are you so angry?  Chillax man, its a discussion board.

antrimgeal1989

all this negative chat on the forum this past couple of months.
we are now into january, pre season will be starting for all clubs very soon with the ulster hurling league starting early feb. great to be back at it

Sleeping giant

I agree antrimgeal,   before you know it, it will be back thick and fast.   anyone see anything different this time round?   can the shamrocks still be going Paddy's day?   will the galls go a step further after there amazing performances last year?    will shamrocks do the famous 3?   if not who will stop them a why?? BTW   not looking a slabbering match,   trying to get the hurling talk going again instead of the crap that has been
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

maxpower

Yes, No, No, No, Dunloy
What happens next????

clootfromthe21

Quote from: Sleeping giant on January 02, 2012, 06:50:03 PM
I agree antrimgeal,   before you know it, it will be back thick and fast.   anyone see anything different this time round?   can the shamrocks still be going Paddy's day?   will the galls go a step further after there amazing performances last year?    will shamrocks do the famous 3?   if not who will stop them a why?? BTW   not looking a slabbering match,   trying to get the hurling talk going again instead of the crap that has been

Any word on upcoming challenge matches, Sleeping Giant??

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: maxpower on January 02, 2012, 08:44:11 PM
Yes, No, No, No, Dunloy

:D

are those genuine answers, or just real wishful thinking and spoken with your green/yellow hat on ?
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

MickeyMacMhagUidhir

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on January 02, 2012, 01:52:09 PM
And reiterate again I don't give two fcks about Rasharkin, UC and Antrim and what they do, the treatment of RM by all three parties in this process and referee's in the future is my only concern.

Are you proposing to do anything about it Mibag?  What's the feeling among other referees, are they going to strike, refuse to do games or is this just all idle talk?

Actions speak louder than words and all that crap -  I could think of a few referees (without naming names) who I would not trust in the slightest, when push comes to shove. It would be interesting to see who stands up to be counted?  The egotists among them - will adopt the usual self preservation stance I would assume!
"Opinions are like ass-holes, everybody has one"

"Sure we wont go away ya know"

Sleeping giant

Quote from: maxpower on January 02, 2012, 08:44:11 PM
Yes, No, No, No, Dunloy
:D    hahahaha,    some craic,   use crowd are back training again?  what about mc gee?

Sleeping giant

Quote from: clootfromthe21 on January 02, 2012, 09:18:50 PM

havnt heard anything,   trained new years eve and trained new years day, for why i dont know.   id think they will have a trip to james stephens lined up,  been down few times as past few years

theskull1

Mibag .... you're shouting at folk who "are unaware of "the facts"" but surely you want people to understand your POV? You're attitude isn't helping bring that about
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Sleeping giant on January 02, 2012, 09:52:22 PM
Quote from: clootfromthe21 on January 02, 2012, 09:18:50 PM

havnt heard anything,   trained new years eve and trained new years day, for why i dont know.   id think they will have a trip to james stephens lined up,  been down few times as past few years
I posted this a few pages back. It came from a very good source.  AFAIK this is the schedule.

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on December 20, 2011, 03:24:46 PM
Loughgiel All Ireland semi confirmed for Parnell pk, 11/2/12.

Challenge games vs ucd, kkenny, dublin, carlow, queens, antrim and middletown over next 6 weeks. Training new years eve and day.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

ManInBlackandGreen

Quote from: theskull1 on January 02, 2012, 10:57:31 PM
Mibag .... you're shouting at folk who "are unaware of "the facts"" but surely you want people to understand your POV? You're attitude isn't helping bring that about

Point taken theskull, rays treatment in the whole scheme of things has been ridiculous to say the least, its difficult to read some of the BS that is posted from time to time when I think of the crap we referee's have to take year in year out and the few games you actually get that gives you the satisfaction and enjoyment in doing the role to start off with, and I am aware that the standard of refereeing is poor in Antrim bar a few lads in both codes, and yes that is the counties and referee's committees fault for not having a structured set up that continually monitors referee's performance and fitness and educates them in the rule book, I doubt 40% would pass a rules test in the morning if you set them to task, but still this weakness does not excuse what has taken place.

BlackandAmber

First of Happy New Year to everybody and good luck to Loughgeil next month. I hope youse do Antrim proud.

anyone see anything different this time round?  not much
can the shamrocks still be going Paddy's day? yes
will the galls go a step further after there amazing performances last year? that would be good to see
will shamrocks do the famous 3? yes
if not who will stop them a why??  onlly Cushendall can stop them if they have all there players availible

4father

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on January 03, 2012, 09:47:33 AM
Quote from: theskull1 on January 02, 2012, 10:57:31 PM

Point taken theskull, rays treatment in the whole scheme of things has been ridiculous to say the least, its difficult to read some of the BS that is posted from time to time when I think of the crap we referee's have to take year in year out and the few games you actually get that gives you the satisfaction and enjoyment in doing the role to start off with, and I am aware that the standard of refereeing is poor in Antrim bar a few lads in both codes, and yes that is the counties and referee's committees fault for not having a structured set up that continually monitors referee's performance and fitness and educates them in the rule book, I doubt 40% would pass a rules test in the morning if you set them to task, but still this weakness does not excuse what has taken place.

No disrespect at all meant here and I am definitely not on the wind up here but you didn't answer the question.  What went on that wasn't how it should have went on?