Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: theskull1 on September 07, 2011, 11:18:25 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 07, 2011, 10:47:18 AM
Easy win for Dunloy i think 10 points i think. We have a big match in a couple of weeks time

Trying to influence the spread MR? You crafty dog. Can't see you betting against your own team this time

I wouldn't be so sure.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Behave, i warned a big gambler not to bet on any of the games as i thought they'd be closer or a shock would happen. Good luck tonight
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 07, 2011, 11:29:56 AM
Behave, i warned a big gambler not to bet on any of the games as i thought they'd be closer or a shock would happen. Good luck tonight

Make up your mind will you  :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Megaman

Quote from: hardstation on September 07, 2011, 11:44:05 AM
Going to put my neck on the line and say St. Gall's.

Talk of a 'Big 3' in Antrim is very generous to Dunloy.

in what way

Depending on the weather conditions, i go with Dunloy by 10 - 15 points.

oisinog

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on September 07, 2011, 10:54:04 AM
Quote from: oisinog on September 07, 2011, 10:17:52 AM
Quote from: Jesusjones on September 07, 2011, 08:46:23 AM
Dunloy V St. Galls tonight, any predictions? I'll go for Dunloy by 7.

I really think Dunloy is going to win. I think you have to look at the weather does turn and it starts to bucket down St galls are in with a good chance
Are you 7?? Get Mammy to double check your posts before you put them on here!!

Didnt realise there are English teachers on here. Should you not be at the front of a class rather than on here

DearyMe

If Galls bring a hunger - they might just surprise Dunloy again.

Dunloy have some major weak positions in relation to other teams!
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

theskull1

Quote from: DearyMe on September 07, 2011, 02:38:51 PM

Hold on a wee minute

We're not a top table team for nothing. As much as we've had some poor days out this year (St Galls being one of them) we'd be no different that every other club including the "top 2"  :) in that regard. As frustrataing as it's been to watch what looks like half hearted effort from some positions, we didn't become a bad team overnight. All those boys can play when it suits them. Fingers out of arses time. I expect us to show up ready to play, but don't doubt that StGalls will have plenty to bring to the party.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on September 07, 2011, 02:51:29 PM
Quote from: DearyMe on September 07, 2011, 02:38:51 PM

Hold on a wee minute

We're not a top table team for nothing. As much as we've had some poor days out this year (St Galls being one of them) we'd be no different that every other club including the "top 2"  :) in that regard. As frustrataing as it's been to watch what looks like half hearted effort from some positions, we didn't become a bad team overnight. All those boys can play when it suits them. Fingers out of arses time. I expect us to show up ready to play, but don't doubt that StGalls will have plenty to bring to the party.

Stop bitting you!!

Won't be squeaky bum tonight.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

pdiddy

Is anyone going to update the scores on here?
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

Milltown Row2

Quote from: pdiddy on September 07, 2011, 04:32:07 PM

Cause I'm not playing anymore I'll be able to throw up some scores for ya, only if we are winning :P

Don't expect any ;)

heard the footballers put in a hard session last night at training, our lads will be shattered

theskull1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 07, 2011, 04:35:02 PM

Cause I'm not playing anymore I'll be able to throw up some scores for ya, only if we are winning :P

Don't expect any ;)

heard the footballers put in a hard session last night at training, our lads will be shattered

Heard certain "internet warrior" from stgalls was trying to lure internet savvy dunloy players into a false sense of security ahead of tonights match.

How can I not bite when you keep posting gloom and doom

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on September 07, 2011, 04:51:29 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 07, 2011, 04:35:02 PM

Don't expect any ;)

Heard certain "internet warrior" from stgalls was trying to lure internet savvy dunloy players into a false sense of security ahead of tonights match.

How can I not bite when you keep posting gloom and doom

No games won on here sure. See ya later

Seamroga in exile

This is getting close.....
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Minder

St Galls 0-6 Dunloy 0-1 15 mins
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

auld stock

sorry but cant see anything but comprehensive win for dunloy. If its pissing or not at least 8pts. the man who said calling dunloy  top 3 team being generous; what planet are you on. played the 'dall 3 times this year , lost 1 & completely wiped the floor with us in the other 2. so by your reckoning generous calling 'dall top 3 as well???  if so then there is only a top 1 in antrim...... the shammrocks???   there is a top 3 alright & like it or not they are a level above anything else in this county. wouldnt like to call it between any of the three of them but like i said the winner can absolutely, definitely only come from one of these. again.......& again....... & again..............