Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glensman

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 27, 2011, 10:19:31 AM
I never said it was ok. I just wonder if someone else had've been in that situation would they have got the same treatment. I would hope so but don't think so. The vultures always circle for their piece of meat as soon as Winker steps out of line. Like I said before, he was stupid for getting involved. Enough said.

When Karl McKeegan is behind the wire tomorrow night in Loughgiel sure maybe siddle up and have a wee chat with him about the merits of calling the referee this and that...

If it helps you sleep at night, if it gives you something to moan about in the Pound, if you actually think his teammates join in this persecution complex for/with him (do you actually think so?!) then fair enough...

"Our wee Liam was stupid for getting involved"   "always in the wrang place at the wrang time" - change the record, it is seriously old and scratched.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Glensman on August 27, 2011, 10:36:11 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 27, 2011, 10:19:31 AM
I never said it was ok. I just wonder if someone else had've been in that situation would they have got the same treatment. I would hope so but don't think so. The vultures always circle for their piece of meat as soon as Winker steps out of line. Like I said before, he was stupid for getting involved. Enough said.

When Karl McKeegan is behind the wire tomorrow night in Loughgiel sure maybe siddle up and have a wee chat with him about the merits of calling the referee this and that...

If it helps you sleep at night, if it gives you something to moan about in the Pound, if you actually think his teammates join in this persecution complex for/with him (do you actually think so?!) then fair enough...

"Our wee Liam was stupid for getting involved"   "always in the wrang place at the wrang time" - change the record, it is seriously old and scratched.
I don't drink in the Pound. Last time I looked he wasn't that wee either. I did say that he got what he deserved, what's your point?
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

the colonel

A gypsy b..... Is what I believe he said
the difference between success and failure is energy

JamesH

Poor Liam, so even when he's wrong he's right, lord help us. Wait to see the abuse the linesman gets from the best supporters in the County now just for telling the truth, he wont be safe in Loughgiel this weekend. And picking on the poor fella after all he's done for the county.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: JamesH on August 27, 2011, 11:05:48 AM
Poor Liam, so even when he's wrong he's right, lord help us. Wait to see the abuse the linesman gets from the best supporters in the County now just for telling the truth, he wont be safe in Loughgiel this weekend. And picking on the poor fella after all he's done for the county.
Again, who said winker was right? Perhaps you should read the posts before you let that chip on your shoulder cloud your judgement.

Milltown Row2

I think all teams have players like this but difficult to admit it or attack a clubman for being a dick! Mate was talking to a few Rossa men and had they taken a few chances they could have won. Gives hope to the other underdogs out there!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

robertemmet

Here is an article I have put together about Dublin v Ulster Hurling - http://mal-sport.blogspot.com/2011/08/dublin-hurling-revolution.html

4father

Surely to god the county could have double headered this:

Ballycastle   St Johns   Loughgiel   27/08/2011   19:00   Ray Matthews   Quarter-Final   
Cushendall   Glenariffe   Loughgiel   28/08/2011   18:00   Eamon Hasson   Quarter-Final

BlackandAmber

Quote from: the colonel on August 27, 2011, 11:04:47 AM
A gypsy b..... Is what I believe he said

If the linsman was from Cushendall would that add to the conspiracy theory?  ;D

Last night's game is bad news for Loughgiel's opponents in the next round.  Looked to me like they just thought they had to step out on the field They won't be complacent next time.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 27, 2011, 12:16:39 PM
I think all teams have players like this but difficult to admit it or attack a clubman for being a dick! Mate was talking to a few Rossa men and had they taken a few chances they could have won. Gives hope to the other underdogs out there!
I don't know about could've won, but I agree on your first point.

Milltown Row2

Was Ray Matthews not down to do the Cushendall game tomorrow? Can Cushendall pick and choose their referees??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Why not? Sure they've been picking venues for years.

maxpower

Who's giving updates on the match?
What happens next????

Milltown Row2

Well that was a good beating. Sending off's seem to be the norm lately

JamesH

Sie , your post just shows your ignorance , who picks the refs? your club mate Tommy the refs chairman and as for picking venues your having a laugh, you wont play us in Glenravel because of some hoodoo from the 80s/90s and now Ballycastle is a no go for you. Only leaving Dunloy , our tradional fav venue is Loughgiel and followed by wherever wer told by Tyrone and wee jack, so you see your hands are involved in most decisions
As for the match very one sided , Ray did very well on most decisions but whats with his running commentry the whole match. Niel mc Auley was mom by a country mile followed by causie . The  johnnies were very disappointing , with Brian MC Fall their best  Collie was totally skinned mc Mc Auley, and Barry never touched the ball until the game was gone, what happened to all these hurlers they are producing? The sendings off were correct but it wouldn,t have made much difference to the final score. i must add our favourate pitch was in some Nick well done big Bobby.