Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

I'm sure they were really looking the points Skull. Could you not ask them for a game/challenge before they play Cushendall?

Will you be lining out for the reserve team on the 24th?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Last Man

Quote from: theskull1 on August 19, 2011, 09:45:46 PM
Unbelievable that glenariffe couldn't have refixed our game if getting a pre championship challenge was in their imperative. Treating both league any championship with contempt
My thoughts exactly Skull, they have let the veil slip. Hard to defend guys. tut tut.

oisinog

The game was moved Dunloy didn't inform County. We were informed by CCC we must field or loose a point and a fine

Not our fault a mistake was made by Dunloy.

If you want to complain your club can go through CCC. In which you will be informed that the fixtures had been out for several months and Dunloy were well aware there was a League match fixed for that weekend.

Glenariffe are being painted in a bad light when the errors where made at Dunloys end. It was not our mistake. If you want to make a complaint please contact your club sectary.

Please let that be an end to it

Minder

Quote from: theskull1 on August 19, 2011, 09:45:46 PM
Unbelievable that glenariffe couldn't have refixed our game if getting a pre championship challenge was in their imperative. Treating both league any championship with contempt

Nice try  ;)
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

I fear a tanking today for the under 21's. possibly a 30 point tanking.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 20, 2011, 02:38:44 PM
I fear a tanking today for the under 21's. possibly a 30 point tanking.

Dinny was ringing round a few players in Cushendall today to see if they were interested. I know a few lads piled on Dublin beating the handicap when they heard that. I think it is 25 pts.

Just Puck It

Milltown Row2

Look the best of the minors are playing championship today, so he ain't got any of those lads for starters, they haven't had a challenge game in a while also (surprised Glenariffe didn't help out :P) couldn't resist.

Armagh should have beat them also and if Derry could have got a team out then they would have been beaten also, very poorly run

Milltown Row2

Just Puck It

Think -26 was 6/1.  -18 was evens

Minder

Dublin 1-9 Antrim 0-4 HT

Milltown Row2

Well as i said on the other thread (scores) that's not too bad unless they were playing with a strong breeze, can't see my bet coming through

Just Puck It

2.12 to 0.4 now. Only five minutes into second half.  Dublin players will be playing for places now.

Minder

Dublin 3-23 Antrim 0-6 FT

Milltown Row2

Free money from paddy power!! Ticket drink for final paid for now!!