Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the colonel

Quote from: AFS on July 21, 2010, 08:28:46 PM
Nope, just getting texts.

It's currently Armagh 0-5 Derry 0-0 in the other semi, if anyone's interested.

i think armagh were 9/2 in paddy power for this game
the difference between success and failure is energy

Minder

Cork 1/12
Antrim 15/2

Antrim (+9) 10/11
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

the colonel

i seen that, not bad bet. Galway were a decent price for their game with tipp

Milltown Row2

Tipp will reach the final, all set up for a re match.

looking at getting the train down this sunday, the translink website says its £15 quid day return. but is that a web promo? or can you pay on the day???

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AFS

Quote from: the colonel on July 21, 2010, 08:53:16 PM
Quote from: AFS on July 21, 2010, 08:28:46 PM
Nope, just getting texts.

It's currently Armagh 0-5 Derry 0-0 in the other semi, if anyone's interested.

i think armagh were 9/2 in paddy power for this game

Armagh won by 8 in the end.

Milltown Row2

great result for Armagh and Ulster hurling, Derry have done well at this level for many years so that shows you how well they have come on. whos looking after them?

Wee Jonty?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tom moore83

Winker a maverick. Boys lay off Watson. There are more mavericks on the Antrim TEAM than Watson. Why do people have to constantly snipe at him. Can you not see how the current crop of ANTRIM players get on and the management. That's what a team is all about and thats why teams win. Individuals never prevail over a team. For god sake wise up and lay of him.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tom moore83 on July 21, 2010, 10:34:28 PM
Winker a maverick. Boys lay off Watson. There are more mavericks on the Antrim TEAM than Watson. Why do people have to constantly snipe at him. Can you not see how the current crop of ANTRIM players get on and the management. That's what a team is all about and thats why teams win. Individuals never prevail over a team. For god sake wise up and lay of him.
Tom, this guy The Hurler is blowing smoke up his ass though! look i believe Liam is a great player, played against him many times and seen him play a lot. he has faults like many other players, if Antrim didn't have players with faults then we would be winning the Liam McCarthy Cup a lot!!!

I think for Sunday (have stated this before) that he needs to play on the half forward line. the games he has played in the FF line i feel he has been marked out of the game.

as for the way the players and management get on, your right Tom they seem to have something going on and its great.

lets hit Cork this Sunday, leave nothing behind and have no regrets at 3.25 pm (plus stoppage)

NAG1

MR2 couldnt agree more he isnt a stereotypical edge of the square ball winner, he is at his best coming on to breaking/ loose ball and making scores from there. He is unable to do this at FF just because of the nature of the position.

Then again maybe he is the best option for FF at the minute.

SambaSaffron

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 21, 2010, 09:35:40 PM
Tipp will reach the final, all set up for a re match.

looking at getting the train down this sunday, the translink website says its £15 quid day return. but is that a web promo? or can you pay on the day???
I'd imagine its a web promotion, I remember it was that way when the footballers played Sligo.

Won't get down to the game as I've a football game Sunday, hopefully a fair crowd travels down though.

Milltown Row2

aye tried to book it and it was booked out!!!!!

they then told me i could buy one for £40 quid !!! tossers

yes the Doc in papers complaining that we need big supporters at the gme then organises Football matches!!!! what da fook. i'm due to play div 5 game against the mighty Lisburn on Sunday night!!! i'llbe on my ........ pint

the colonel

Without sounding like the county admin, the fixtures have been set for months. No reason why each club could reschedule. Especially with leagues running well, it must leave a fair few alternative dates. Would be hard to say every fixture in the county is off on sunday.

Milltown Row2

clubs are very suspicious of teams asking for rescheduling. points are very important this time of the season.  having managed many teams within the club I'm very reluctant of rescheduling, always backfires, always

maxpower

having attended the official opening of Dunloy's new Sports Academy last night and seen it in use last week i have to say it a tribute to everyone involved, fantastic arena. 

We all whinge about some of the ills of the GAA but without question no other amatuer organisation could enable a small rural unit like Dunloy to have such facilities
What happens next????

Milltown Row2

is there any photos of the new facilities? i doubt we will be in Dunloy this year, or any year soon the way things are going :(