Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

News Boy

Quote from: hardstation on June 27, 2010, 11:05:14 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 27, 2010, 07:23:35 PM
Quote from: thehurler on June 27, 2010, 06:19:06 PM
A total waste of admission money, send Down back to the  Christy Ring - basically a collection of intermediate players . What value is the Ulster Championship with 9 in a row? , like Galway we need to put all our energy into Leinster and the qualifiers not wasting players times playing a gather up of intermediate hurlers . Now please let us get the result against Carlow - should be a great double bill in Casement.
Down are a better team than Carlow, so thats an easy game next week
Ha ha. Bollox.

Totally agree Hardstation, Down are crap!!!!

News Boy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 28, 2010, 04:41:04 PM
Quote from: News Boy on June 27, 2010, 10:07:04 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 26, 2010, 05:57:27 PM
i don't think News Boy is from Loughgiel at all, defo Andytown maybe even that hurling heartland Twinbrook Iveagh then. what team do you carry the water for?

Your problem is you just dont think at all!!!!!  I dont carry water for anyone, I am so much bigger than that and heavily involved in all things Hurling.  Are you crazy, Andytown!!!!!!, much more a rural person than you think.  But then I forgot, you dont think!  Is there any hurling left in Belfast beyond Rossa?  I wonder how many hurlers from Rossa hail from "Twinbrook or Iveagh" hhmmmm!!!!

You St. galls boy should stick to the hankyball.  Sure you stopped your u21s playying in the championship last year, failed to fulfil all of your senior hurling fixtures and got blown away by St. Lachlans in the Intermediate final.  Sure the junior Hurlers from Tyrone gave a better display than you fellas.  They are so F****d up with football.

What about our boy Watson today, was'nt he just sublime, fantastic, so skilfull!!!!   What can we say?

we try all codes and in our club News boy, not a single code club and heavily involved in ladies football handball also. if we stuck to one code then we'd be letting our members down. as for failing to field. was not too long ago we went to your, sorry Loughjgiel and ya's/they never bothered to turn up or notify the club that you/they weren't playing, failed to field that day!!

as i said last time out, i'd have looked good against Down yesterday.

Yeah, you play all codes except u21 Hurling and Senior Hurling.  Why enter the competitions if you are not going to play.  Yeah we did not turn up as your club generally failed to filed or cancel games/fixtures.  What about the poor U21s???????  An absolute disgrace, all because of Hankyball.

the colonel

Newsboy your slagging a club who got to 2 All Ireland Finals last year and won their respective championships. When you win some championships (not over 20 years, just one year) then your in a position to give off about clubs. If you are from loughgiel that's why your hated. Such arrogance without being able to back it up.
the difference between success and failure is energy

News Boy

Quote from: the colonel on June 28, 2010, 07:16:44 PM
Newsboy your slagging a club who got to 2 All Ireland Finals last year and won their respective championships. When you win some championships (not over 20 years, just one year) then your in a position to give off about clubs. If you are from loughgiel that's why your hated. Such arrogance without being able to back it up.

I think it is my " backing it up" which is making you "arrogant! !!!!!!!!

So Loughgiel are "hated" traces of a little green monster I presume!!!!!  Loughgiel and proud of it.  Is it loughgiel or "Winker" you hate? Tut, tut, tut!!!!!!!  Just jealous maybe that he does not play for you - he is a 'super star' ya know!   ;D  Up ur pipe ya loser  :-*

News Boy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 28, 2010, 04:41:04 PM
Quote from: News Boy on June 27, 2010, 10:07:04 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 26, 2010, 05:57:27 PM
i don't think News Boy is from Loughgiel at all, defo Andytown maybe even that hurling heartland Twinbrook Iveagh then. what team do you carry the water for?

Your problem is you just dont think at all!!!!!  I dont carry water for anyone, I am so much bigger than that and heavily involved in all things Hurling.  Are you crazy, Andytown!!!!!!, much more a rural person than you think.  But then I forgot, you dont think!  Is there any hurling left in Belfast beyond Rossa?  I wonder how many hurlers from Rossa hail from "Twinbrook or Iveagh" hhmmmm!!!!

You St. galls boy should stick to the hankyball.  Sure you stopped your u21s playying in the championship last year, failed to fulfil all of your senior hurling fixtures and got blown away by St. Lachlans in the Intermediate final.  Sure the junior Hurlers from Tyrone gave a better display than you fellas.  They are so F****d up with football.

What about our boy Watson today, was'nt he just sublime, fantastic, so skilfull!!!!   What can we say?

we try all codes and in our club News boy, not a single code club and heavily involved in ladies football handball also. if we stuck to one code then we'd be letting our members down. as for failing to field. was not too long ago we went to your, sorry Loughjgiel and ya's/they never bothered to turn up or notify the club that you/they weren't playing, failed to field that day!!

as i said last time out, i'd have looked good against Down yesterday.

Were the kids a in your U21 Hurling team not "let down" last year.  Did you not deprive them of playing against Dunloy in the U21 Semi Final and maybe beating them?  Was that really looking after your young U21 Hurling players?   I dont think so pal.  Now if it had of been hankyball, but sure thats different!!!!!!! Maybe you have lived in Andytown, Twinbrook or Iveagh too long, you should move to the contry and give your pea brain some air, Loughgiel air that is!!!!!!!  ;)

Hurler on the Bitch

Lads! Lads! Wise up! A personification of the petty squabbles that have dogged Antrim hurling over the years... call it quits please

the colonel

How did you back it up? You spoke of winning an All Ireland years ago (probably before you were born), but you've done nothing in 20 years. I do despise Loughgiel and I'll admit it. Watson is no concern of mine. We have our own superstars with plenty of medals
the difference between success and failure is energy

imtommygunn

I would say Newsboy is just a reincarnation of one of MRs previos stalkers  anyway. I'd say he is as much from Loughgiel as MR so most of you would be wasting your time slagging Loughgiel...

Looking at that minor team it looks like half of that Ballycastle U21 team were on it. (and a good few of them seniors already too). That bodes well for them.

Looking forward to saturday now. No room for complacency. Carlow have improved and are a good team. We will need to play well, very well, to beat them and the game is no given.

Encouraging game against Down. The one thing for me is that Down beat us in the league so it shows, along with the Offaly game, how far we have come from there. Dinny trains us at a faster pace which helps. Not sustainable all year round but come championship he usually has us in significantly better shape.

Trout

Quote from: the colonel on June 28, 2010, 09:50:51 PM
How did you back it up? You spoke of winning an All Ireland years ago (probably before you were born), but you've done nothing in 20 years. I do despise Loughgiel and I'll admit it. Watson is no concern of mine. We have our own superstars with plenty of medals

Superstars in Cushendall, maybe.
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

Milltown Row2

was not too long ago that you/they also never turned up at Casement to play in an under21 final against us. then you/they eventually never payed the game and won an appeal in the boardroom!!

Trust me NewsBoy our club is fine and will continue to do well in respective codes, ladies, handball and Scor.

as for the Down comment i was being funny. Double header on Saturday I'll be there for both games. Carlow will be tough but we really should beat them by 10. they are a big team and have a good free taker but we should really win. Croke park for the quarters and who knows!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stevecw

A total waste of admission money, send Down back to the  Christy Ring - basically a collection of intermediate players . What value is the Ulster Championship with 9 in a row? , like Galway we need to put all our energy into Leinster and the qualifiers not wasting players times playing a gather up of intermediate hurlers . Now please let us get the result against Carlow - should be a great double bill in Casement.

Haha really!! What stats u got to back that crazy assumption up?? I hope all Antrim ppl are as complacent as you about Saturday!

the waffler

lads dont be gettin carried away antrim are no great team by any means

theskull1

News boy is just too much of a caricature of a half wit supporter to be taken seriously.I very much doubt he's from loughgiel, so don't rise to the bait would be my advice 
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

imtommygunn

Quote from: stevecw on June 29, 2010, 02:36:00 AM

Haha really!! What stats u got to back that crazy assumption up?? I hope all Antrim ppl are as complacent as you about Saturday!

We're not steve - you owe us one for the league! It's a game we can win mind but I'm sure carlow are saying that too...

Shrek

Jeez lads will yous catch yourselfs on, Newsboy has got what he set out to do - Wind yous up.

Can yous just wind it back abit and maybe just ignore him (unless he post something sensible)

So what about Carlow, it will be a tough game - i hope we dont get complacent after beating (no disprespect) a very poor Down team.

I still think we should win by about 4 - 5 pts.