Longball banned- his story

Started by E.Cullan, August 11, 2009, 12:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treasurer

Quote from: slievegullion on August 11, 2009, 11:38:57 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on August 11, 2009, 07:30:09 PM
Quote from: slievegullion on August 11, 2009, 07:22:55 PM
Because he's a wee loser.

But officially Rule 5. Facetious Threads. And also a less than desirable private messaging conversation he had with me.

Did they tell for how long hes banned? How is he a loser?

No just assured me he would be reprimanded for it.

A few people have pmed me asking why I reported him and what he said to me. I think he has fooled you all by licking a lot of ass. Here are two private messages that I was sent after I had pmed him over a few posts he made that I was unhappy with. I asked the mods to look at these pms.

Quote from: Longball on August 10, 2009, 11:40:14 AM
And what? Are you the f**king board police or what?

Go and f**k yourself!

Quote from: Longball on August 10, 2009, 11:45:15 AM
Do you really think I actually give a f**k?

By the way every single night I w*** over your sisters t***, thats right and your ma takes it in the *** from my da.

As for your dog, my dog shits bigger things than your dog I hope your dog dies a horrible painful death.

Jeez.  I used to think he was amusing before he lost the run of himself in the last while but those pm's are bang out of order.

DennistheMenace

slievegullion

I censored it myself just cos it was so crude, but it wasnt gub was the rectum!

Nailed On

Yeah this should be interesting to see how the dog was brought into it.

DennistheMenace

Slievegllion did you say your dog shit bigger than his ?  :D

Nailed On

Quote from: DennistheMenace on August 12, 2009, 12:02:25 AM
Slievegllion did you say your dog shit bigger than his ?  :D

Slieve obviously said he was gonna get his dog to bite longball and thats where the next post came from.

Slieve is acting all innocent here but he's the one who threatened longball with his dog eating him to death.

Gabriel_Hurl

slievegullion

To be honest, originally I just called him a loser (not very classy I know) and asked him why does he start so many pointless threads?

After exchanging a couple of messages I told him even my dog was more intelligent than him which is where that came into it.

Tyrones own

Quote from: slievegullion on August 12, 2009, 12:09:01 AM
To be honest, originally I just called him a loser (not very classy I know) and asked him why does he start so many pointless threads?

After exchanging a couple of messages I told him even my dog was more intelligent than him which is where that came into it.

Hope it was worth it...need to be looking over your shoulder now for the next two years ala Pints and thon other Kite :D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Archie Mitchell

Very interesting indeed. No smoke without fire.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Tyrones own on August 12, 2009, 12:22:19 AM

Hope it was worth it...need to be looking over your shoulder now for the next two years ala Pints and thon other Kite :D
I'm still the only poster on this board to be threatened, you cant take that away from me  :D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

slievegullion

Fair enough, i may have pmed him first but did it warrent such crude personal abuse? The mods obviously didnt think so. Call it judasing or whatever but i dont care, never liked him, glad hes gone and that i had the privilege of being the one to report him.

Tyrones own

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 12, 2009, 12:31:21 AM
Quote from: Tyrones own on August 12, 2009, 12:22:19 AM

I'm still the only poster on this board to be threatened, you cant take that away from me  :D

Aye and you'd wonder at that.... ;)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

SidelineKick

Quote from: slievegullion on August 12, 2009, 12:35:39 AM
Fair enough, i may have pmed him first but did it warrent such crude personal abuse? The mods obviously didnt think so. Call it judasing or whatever but i dont care, never liked him, glad hes gone and that i had the privilege of being the one to report him.

You're nothing but a hypocrite then.  Judas indeed.  Winding him up to get a response then reporting him. Pathetic. Pity he hadn't have reported you first, at least he was a bita craic.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

cavan4ever

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 12, 2009, 08:40:18 AM
Quote from: slievegullion on August 12, 2009, 12:35:39 AM

You're nothing but a hypocrite then.  Judas indeed.  Winding him up to get a response then reporting him. Pathetic. Pity he hadn't have reported you first, at least he was a bita craic.

:D :D :D