Longball banned- his story

Started by E.Cullan, August 11, 2009, 12:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slievegullion

I hope maybe I'm missing some sort of ironic piss-take here but unfortunately I'm not in on it!

Who gives a f**k about him?

This is a guy who, in true Chris Moyles style, referred to himself as 'The saviour of the Gaaboard'.

cavan4ever

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on August 11, 2009, 05:20:37 PM
you know the way when mj died (god bless his black and white ass) the next week something like 6/7 of his records/albums were in the top ten;

would it not be an idea then for some of longballs nearest and dearest to bump a few of the "classic threads" he mentions; so that whe we log in, we see an appropriate tribute to great man of al his best moments there for us all to see;

just a thought like; dunno how to do it meself tbh;

rip in peace longball

Well if he didnt delete them himself it might be possible.

slievegullion

Quote from: cavan4ever on August 11, 2009, 05:31:56 PM
you know the way when mj died (god bless his black and white ass) the next week something like 6/7 of his records/albums were in the top ten;

would it not be an idea then for some of longballs nearest and dearest to bump a few of the "classic threads" he mentions; so that whe we log in, we see an appropriate tribute to great man of al his best moments there for us all to see;

rip in peace longball

Yes he was fond of attention seeking like that.

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: slievegullion on August 11, 2009, 05:33:07 PM
Quote from: cavan4ever on August 11, 2009, 05:31:56 PM

rip in peace longball

Yes he was fond of attention seeking like that.

Ya but jees it was tongue in cheek, I dont think he took himself too seriously.

I checked for in leenie we thrust but deleted unfortunetly, howd I miss that one.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Gabriel_Hurl

Surely if he was banned you wouldn't be able to search through all his old posts  ::)

cavan4ever

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 11, 2009, 05:43:56 PM
Surely if he was banned you wouldn't be able to search through all his old posts  ::)

If he got 2 weeks it would be possible i think.

fred the red

He added value to this site.

Whoever reported him should hang their head in shame.

RIP Longballs

cavan4ever

Is there any proof that he was banned ?

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

boojangles

pintsofguinness

Why was he banned? Hardly for the comment on TG as it would have been deleted?
On his own he was alright but he did encourage the idiots with some of his threads. 

That said, I'd ban a quite a few (or at least tell them to wise up) before I would have banned him. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ludermor

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 11, 2009, 06:30:54 PM
On his own he was alright but he did encourage the idiots with some of his threads. 

That said, I've banned a quite a few (or at least tell them to wise up) before I banned him. 
Fixed that for ya POG

leenie

ah dear longball....

it was in leenie we trust and was not an exciting thread but funny story behind it......

tis a small world is all i'll say
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: ludermor on August 11, 2009, 06:34:22 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 11, 2009, 06:30:54 PM

That said, I've banned a quite a few (or at least tell them to wise up) before I banned him. 
Fixed that for ya POG

Pints is a Mod, who else Ludermor?
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

slievegullion

He is banned. I got assurances from the mods, i dont mind admitting that i reported him.