AISF Aug 23rd Tyrone v Cork

Started by cadhlancian, August 02, 2009, 07:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: tyrone86 on August 24, 2009, 10:49:10 PM
I'm too sick to trawl this thread, so congratulations to Cork - a powerful performance. Good luck in the final.

As for Tyrone, it just didn't happen on the day. That's life and but there's plenty of big days still to play for in that panel.

On a sidenote, I heard today that was to be Bannon's last 'big' game, I would just like to say good riddance you hateful white haired hoor.

:D :D :D

Why any Tyrone man would not want Harte as their manager defies explanation, what does he have to do to get everyone in the county to buy into him?

Harte got abused on the line yesterday by his opposite number, it happens to the best of them and for once he got it wrong tactically, that hardly means he should quit or go manage the upcoming talent at the U21 level. ::) ::) ::)

I hope he does go, good luck if he goes boys, ye will need it.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

johnpower

Quote from: Zapatista on August 24, 2009, 10:57:54 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 24, 2009, 10:37:17 PM
Quote from: johnpower on August 24, 2009, 10:33:20 PM
Yes that was a factor ,The referee ruined the contest with the rash sending off and the inconsistencies in his decission making .

Yeah, not an easy job, but no excuse for the substandard.

His inconsistencies were the only thing he was consistant in.

Pressure must be kept on refs to help ensure that this can be eliminated from the game . If it was just one decission it could be understood . I always find it easier to moniter a refs performance when I am watching as a neutral

ONeill

Our best player takes ill. Mistimed passes. Lethargic performances. Dooher falls over. McMahon couldn't kick. Mugsy's free. O'Neill's shirt falls off. Hughes scores......there's only one conclusion....TYRONE WERE DRUGGED!!!!
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

No way ref

Quote from: stew on August 24, 2009, 11:01:55 PM
I'm too sick to trawl this thread, so congratulations to Cork - a powerful performance. Good luck in the final.

As for Tyrone, it just didn't happen on the day. That's life and but there's plenty of big days still to play for in that panel.

On a sidenote, I heard today that was to be Bannon's last 'big' game, I would just like to say good riddance you hateful white haired hoor.

Why any Tyrone man would not want Harte as their manager defies explanation, what does he have to do to get everyone in the county to buy into him?

Harte got abused on the line yesterday by his opposite number, it happens to the best of them and for once he got it wrong tactically, that hardly means he should quit or go manage the upcoming talent at the U21 level. ::) ::) ::)

How?

magickingdom

Quote from: stew on August 24, 2009, 11:01:55 PM

whats that about stew? doubt that very much, conor counihan is as mild mannered a person you'll meet

ONeill

It's one of Stew's Americanisms. It means he pissed all over Harte tactically.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Billys Boots on August 24, 2009, 10:01:05 PM
QuoteThe Ball Grabber

It's funny, the guy has won AI medals and most of the honours in the game, but everytime I see him, I remember that incident first.

i get same when I see Aidan O'Mahoney and can only think of his 'sore face' routine... 

johnpower

Quote from: ONeill on August 24, 2009, 11:12:48 PM
Our best player takes ill. Mistimed passes. Lethargic performances. Dooher falls over. McMahon couldn't kick. Mugsy's free. O'Neill's shirt falls off. Hughes scores......there's only one conclusion....TYRONE WERE DRUGGED!!!!

The torn shirt said it all .Top forward tears shirt ? was it because of quality of ball been sent into him . You can wire up refs but feck me did Bannon not think to ask his umpires ? Maybe he did think to ask one of his umpires ?. I know some posters will not have much sympathy for Tyrone but some effort must be made by officials to keep control of games

Fear ón Srath Bán

Seanie Mc Laughlin's managing a club in Cork ('95 point scorer), had he any input with the County preparations? ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

johnpower

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 24, 2009, 11:33:35 PM

Seanie Mc Laughlin's managing a club in Cork ('95 point scorer), had he any input with the County preparations? ;)

I doubt if they would listen as the Club in the Cork Gaelatach would not be very fashionable (Noel O Learys club) but very ambitous . But maybe things have changed under Conor Counihan

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: johnpower on August 24, 2009, 11:42:32 PM
I doubt if they would listen as the Club in the Cork Gaelatach would not be very fashionable (Noel O Learys club) but very ambitous . But maybe things have changed under Conor Counihan

Was thinking more about his input to the Tyrone team's dietary regime John, maybe the Rebels had managed to turn him  ;)

gerry

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 24, 2009, 11:33:35 PM

i can hardly see a good drumquin man helping them out
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: gerry on August 24, 2009, 11:50:35 PM

Nor I. I believe he went to the game with Noel O'Leary's brother, he could have suffered some grievous ear damage on the return journey.

Kerry Mike

Quotei get same when I see Aidan O'Mahoney and can only think of his 'sore face' routine..

Or maybe Paul Galvin's face after the other Ball Grabbers actions.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

johnpower

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 24, 2009, 11:55:22 PM
Quote from: gerry on August 24, 2009, 11:50:35 PM

Nor I. I believe he went to the game with Noel O'Leary's brother, he could have suffered some grievous ear damage on the return journey.

They are a small club in the intermediate final ,they have had managers from across the County bounds as well .Was Sean a dietitian of sorts ?