What is the worst drink you have had

Started by ludermor, July 30, 2009, 12:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: whiskeysteve on July 30, 2009, 12:21:58 PM
Most bizarre hangover after gettin winged on Early Times whiskey in the good ol' U.S.A

Worst drink at home: Frosty Jacks cider. Head next day felt like it was going to tear itself in 2 unless I lay still as a statue. Couldn't move til early evening

My first wo years at uni I used to drink a bottle and a half of that shit a day nearly...

Had to hold my nose sometimes as the smell would make me gag.

As for the worst, I have had those Aftershock mixed things, they are rank, thinking about them now and I am near gagging.

I remember one Monday in Freshers Week when Charlie Stubbs was on his placement we had all been drinking in Renshaws from half11 and Charlie came in and ordered nine aftershocks in a pint glass so he coudl catch up with us. Dirty f**ker.

Another conoction Charlie used to get was: 3vodkas, 3baileys (i think, it was something that curdled the drink anyway) and a dash or orange dilute. If you didn't stir it constantly it would curdle and become lumpy.

SidelineKick

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 30, 2009, 01:26:35 PM
Another conoction Charlie used to get was: 3vodkas, 3baileys (i think, it was something that curdled the drink anyway) and a dash or orange dilute. If you didn't stir it constantly it would curdle and become lumpy.

Was that a Davey special?
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

The Iceman

I got an awful sickner of Tequila in my early years at a Friday Night Clubland (back when the outside part was opened and the place wasn't renovated).  I had 6 tequilas with this mad girl from Dungiven. the boys found me sitting outside the Northern Bank in a puddle of my own puke and I died for the rest of the weekend.  I can't even smell the stuff now.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: SidelineKick on July 30, 2009, 01:46:13 PM

Was one of many I believe. All vomit inducing.

Doogie Browser

Was in Poland earlier this year and had Zubrovka (sp) it was pretty rank, its a fruity vodka drink.  Not great to be honest.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: SidelineKick on July 30, 2009, 01:46:13 PM

I think that was Charlies own mix. It was Tequila Rose instead of the Baileys.

The Davey specials were some job.

irunthev

Drank two cans of red bulls straight after a game once and I nearly had a fit. Body broke out into a cold sweat, my shirt got completely soaked, I couldn't talk or focus and I had a dizzy spell. Just about ready to collapse when someone started pouring water into me and after about three pints I started to come around again. Scary stuff, wouldn't touch it again, although I appreciate it was probably because I was totally dehydrated. Anyone who takes it with vodka or brandy must be pure suicidal.

full back

Quote from: irunthev on July 30, 2009, 02:13:05 PM
Drank two cans of red bulls straight after a game once and I nearly had a fit.

Why would you drink red bull after a game?

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

thebandit

TacadoirArdMhacha

Have a fairly strong stomach but found brandy pretty awful. Any of yis ever do them dfrinky cup dirnking games where yis play cards and every1 throws a bit fo their drink into a cup and whoever loses hasta drink the cup?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Puckoon

Green chartreuse would be up there with the worst of them.

Honourable mention for home made Hungarian moonshine and a bottle of stuff called unicum from Hungary also.

irunthev

Quote from: full back on July 30, 2009, 02:15:53 PM
Quote from: irunthev on July 30, 2009, 02:13:05 PM
Drank two cans of red bulls straight after a game once and I nearly had a fit.

Why would you drink red bull after a game?

Had a hot date and I heard it gave you wings

Rois

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on July 30, 2009, 03:41:08 PM
Have a fairly strong stomach but found brandy pretty awful. Any of yis ever do them dfrinky cup dirnking games where yis play cards and every1 throws a bit fo their drink into a cup and whoever loses hasta drink the cup?

Yuck, played a card game called Kings nearly every night for two summers in Switzerland. It was usually just a mix of wine and beer but was def absolutely disgusting.

Had Thai wine during a wine tasting and would never have it again. Bleuh.

High Wide and Handsome

WORST without doubt is an irish carbomb. I had a few of them in usa last year.

its half a pint of guinness which you drop a shot class int. the shot class is half powers and half baileys. you have to skull it straight away or it curdles. its clean buckin rotten. next day you dont know which hole its gonna run out of!
"Swing er over!"