Mayo Vs Meath - All-Ireland Quarter Finals

Started by AbbeySider, July 24, 2009, 10:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ludermor

Hiding in the long grass, they must be waiting on the second cut in their fine fields of theirs/ours.

Tubberman

QuoteWhere are the Meath fellas gone?

Preparing the case for Stephen Bray's hearing  ;)
Or out testing the new Croke Park pitch to see how the ball is bouncing down around the goal mouth  :P
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

stephenite

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 06, 2009, 12:53:59 PM
Where are the Meath fellas gone?

They have a training session with Barry McGuigan and Frank Bruno, they think another good scrap will rattle us.....

macdanger2

What's the deal with Bray? Have Meath lodged an appeal? When is the hearing?

GBXII

Anyone know if there are any supporter buses heading up to Croker on Sunday from the Castlebar area?

thejuice

Appeal has been lodged, dont know when to expect a result. Looking forward to the game. I would expect it to be a close one. Meath players are sounding confident. Team should be named soon.  
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Jinxy

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 06, 2009, 12:53:59 PM
Where are the Meath fellas gone?

Sure there's no point us saying anything.
It's the Kerry lads ye want to talk to.  ;)
If you were any use you'd be playing.

stephenite

Quote from: thejuice on August 06, 2009, 01:36:24 PM
Appeal has been lodged, dont know when to expect a result. Looking forward to the game. I would expect it to be a close one. Meath players are sounding confident. Team should be named soon.  

I'm expecting a close one as well - bad news in that Setanta Australia are showing the f**king FA f**king Charity f**king community f**king shield live instead of the action from Croke Park. Terribly disappointed by that.

Barney

Quotebad news in that Setanta Australia are showing the f**king FA f**king Charity f**king community f**king shield live instead of the action from Croke Park.

Come back for the weekend - if you were a real supporter...

muppet

Quote from: Barney on August 06, 2009, 03:08:21 PM
Quotebad news in that Setanta Australia are showing the f**king FA f**king Charity f**king community f**king shield live instead of the action from Croke Park.

Come back for the weekend - if you were a real supporter...

CatrĂ­ona Ruane could help us with the Bring Him Home campaign.
MWWSI 2017

Jinxy

I think we'll give it a rattle.
We are a better team now than when we played Dublin.
King is back in his best position.
McGuinness is doing well at centre back.
Sheridan adds physical presence to the attack.
Peadar is playing well at wing forward (hopefully he won't pick up an early yellow on Sunday).
Ward and Meade give midfield a good mixture of mobility and aerial ability.
I'd be happier if we had Bray and Reilly was available at FB to free Moyles to play further out the field.
It's all to play for.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

RogerMilla

Quote from: stephenite on August 06, 2009, 01:41:23 PM

I'm expecting a close one as well - bad news in that Setanta Australia are showing the f**king FA f**king Charity f**king community f**king shield live instead of the action from Croke Park. Terribly disappointed by that.

thats a disaster , i think the justin TV feed is from setanta australia... feck it

AbbeySider

Quote from: Jinxy on August 06, 2009, 03:50:39 PM
I think we'll give it a rattle.
We are a better team now than when we played Dublin.
King is back in his best position.
McGuinness is doing well at centre back.
Sheridan adds physical presence to the attack.
Peadar is playing well at wing forward (hopefully he won't pick up an early yellow on Sunday).
Ward and Meade give midfield a good mixture of mobility and aerial ability.
I'd be happier if we had Bray and Reilly was available at FB to free Moyles to play further out the field.
It's all to play for.

Written like that, those words look like lyrics to a song....

ludermor

Quote from: RogerMilla on August 06, 2009, 03:51:25 PM
Quote from: stephenite on August 06, 2009, 01:41:23 PM

thats a disaster , i think the justin TV feed is from setanta australia... feck it
Do they not just take the feed from whatever station is showing the game?