USFC Final Antrim v Tyrone Clones 19th July

Started by milltown row, June 27, 2009, 09:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: hardstation on July 17, 2009, 11:24:45 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 17, 2009, 11:22:16 PM
Quote from: hardstation on July 17, 2009, 11:18:15 PM
Is 'The Market' not in Antrim?

I'll help you out there lads, The Markets are most definitely in Antrim.
No help needed here. And, it's "The Market". Just ask Square Ball. His da is a market.

Not to us Tyronnies it isn't, just ask me ma.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Over the Bar

He kicks them from the 40 and from the 50 too,
He kicks them from the sideline and he misses very few,
Stevie is so deadly that he makes opponent weep,
And if Mickey Harte asked him to he'd kick them in his sleep.....

milltown row

Quote from: hardstation on July 17, 2009, 11:29:42 PM
Speaking of which,

"I'll tell my ma when I get home,
The boys won't leave the girls alone
They pull my hair and stole my comb
But that's all right till I go home"

Here, milltown, how do you think your beloved Donegal will get on against Derry? Are you for Ballybofey?

i'll be at Clones, havent been to the first two games, so i'll be there on Sunday to cheer 'them' on. hope i'm not a scud

will have my radio for updates. and Drici will keep us all up to dates with the scores

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

milltown row

Quote from: hardstation on July 17, 2009, 11:43:26 PM
"Iggy Oi Iggy Oi Iggy Iggy Iggy Oi Oi Oi"

'who are ya who are ya' and 'you fat Bistard you fat bistard' and as the goal keeper kicks the ball 'ooooohhhhoohhhhh is a' (or crap like it) and this one is the best ' ya got seany mc Greavey number one ya got seany mcGreavey number one................. you've got Paddy Hands number 15 ya got.........

laoisgaa

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ONeill on July 17, 2009, 11:48:15 PM
Awful boring though.

The plan is to have it more of a continuous comedy night this year -- nothing been definitively decided yet, but there'll definitely be a comedy theme.

milltown row

hey lad i've played senior for the club, played first year outta minor, kept on getting hit thought fook this for a game of darts. didn't even stay around for championship. won it that year too >:(.

reserve football from there on in. better craic

milltown row

tyrone86

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 17, 2009, 10:06:02 PM
Quote from: fred the red on July 17, 2009, 09:46:28 PM
Will there be a GAA board get together before or after the game?

There'll be a few of us in The Leonard Arms, just off The Diamond at the top of the town. Never too packed, and a decent pint.

Is that the one on the right hand side if you come into Clones from the Cavan direction?

Fear ón Srath Bán

There's only two Milltown Rows, two Milltown Rows, two Milltown Rows!...

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: tyrone86 on July 18, 2009, 12:32:46 AM
Is that the one on the right hand side if you come into Clones from the Cavan direction?

That's the one T86, just off the Diamond on the right hand side from the Cavan direction.

milltown row

Quote from: hardstation on July 18, 2009, 12:28:07 AM
Milltown, since I have been on this board, I recall you saying "I hope they get beat" or something similar (at least 2 of of the last 3 years) when commenting on Antrim footballers, ahead of their 1st round matches. "I hope they get beat" is definitley a quote from you but I can't remember if it was last year or the year before. This year, you were supporting Donegal against us.

How do you plead?

Shocking stuff.

i plead Guilty ma Lord, but on the grounds that they were fooking me about with my team. taking players away on trips when i had league games fixed or calling off games for 'bonding weekends' my rift is with the county when they change the format

first love hurling always has been. football well i always played it, captained many a team at the club played a Minor football final when i was 16. double header at Casement, both us and the seniors lost that day >:( >:( can rememberevery minute of that game