Ulster Semifinal- Derry v Tyrone 21/6/09 Casement Park

Started by Oakleafer93, May 31, 2009, 03:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

loughshore lad

It has been obvious since Gormley broke his leg 2 years ago he has lost a yard of pace but he is still a great player, by the time his opponent has beat him to a few balls and tried to get past him you often find they are not as keen on racing out in front for the next ball  ;D  ;)

Fear ón Srath Bán

This is bubbling nicely... for revenge for 2006, Jeesh, I've never felt so humiliated, being held scoreless at half-time as AI Champs by a shower of Tír Eoghain rejects (check out Hugh O'Neill and that traitor Ó Catháin!)  ;D
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Oakleafer1993

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 12, 2009, 09:35:17 PM
This is bubbling nicely... for revenge for 2006, Jeesh, I've never felt so humiliated, being held scoreless at half-time as AI Champs by a shower of Tír Eoghain rejects (check out Hugh O'Neill and that traitor Ó Catháin!)  ;D

Jesus boys go easy on us ... we are missing half our team. Sure its not a fair fight (excuse the word fight).

rrhf

I think Derry would progress further this year if they went the back door route and got an initially kind draw.  The Monaghan performance concerned me, I think theres some major problems there which I felt would be addressed by the end of the league, and they will not get them addressed in time unless they get more games. I dont think Fergalk doc would have riseked it all as he did if he seriously believed in winning ais.  I dont thin Pannellists would be breaking eack other in two in club games if they believed it could cost them an ai. They wont win next week.   

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Oakleafer1993

Tim Buzaglo

Quote from: rrhf on June 13, 2009, 10:44:07 AM
I think Derry would progress further this year if they went the back door route and got an initially kind draw.  The Monaghan performance concerned me, I think theres some major problems there which I felt would be addressed by the end of the league, and they will not get them addressed in time unless they get more games. I dont think Fergalk doc would have riseked it all as he did if he seriously believed in winning ais.  I dont thin Pannellists would be breaking eack other in two in club games if they believed it could cost them an ai. They wont win next week.   

Pure bullshit!
Will we ever see another one?

Fuzzman

Any team news or fresh injuries since last week lads & lassies?

Hope we don't have the large queues to get tickets like they had in Cork.

saffron sam2

Quote from: Tim Buzaglo on June 13, 2009, 06:44:53 PM
Quote from: rrhf on June 13, 2009, 10:44:07 AM

Pure bullshit!

I also think that by appealing the Doherty / Mullen suspensions Derry are throwing the white flag up for the Tyrone game. It was stated as a reason for appealing that the two have a go heroes would be available for an Ulster final (front door) but would miss two rounds of the qualifiers (back door). Why appeal then unless you are safe in the knowledge you'll be playing in the qualifiers?

A strange decision, surprised derry have conceded so easily.

Tyrone by five, pulling up.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Lecale2

How many Ballinderry men are on the Derry panel? Looks like Derry are going to fall apart before Sunday.

http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=113182

screenexile

Bullshit! You can never believe anything written in the Star and until I see a reputable publication pick up the story I will not believe it at all!

Drumanee 1

Quote from: Lecale2 on June 15, 2009, 12:27:38 PM
How many Ballinderry men are on the Derry panel? Looks like Derry are going to fall apart before Sunday.

http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=113182

read the article you have highlighted and it will give you the answer

rrhf

Was there not 9 Balinderry men in the panel last year? Unfortunately it dosent look good for Derry.  I was talking to a fella yesterday who suggested its blatent that there may be an anti balinderry bias. Who is the Derry  PRO to smooth over these cracks.