Lynn
Lynch
McGuigan
E Bradley
P Bradley
AN other
In your Endo!

ONeill

Could McCloy handle O'Neill or would SML get that job?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

SidelineKick

Quote from: ONeill on June 12, 2009, 09:32:46 AM

I would doubt it, A'Nail is too twisty for McCloy, Sean Marty would be lighter on the feet and better equipped to handle him.  If Sean Marty isn't 100% I wouldn't envy him trying to keep tabs on A'Nail.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

Quote from: SidelineKick on June 12, 2009, 09:38:26 AM

I would doubt it, A'Nail is too twisty for McCloy, Sean Marty would be lighter on the feet and better equipped to handle him.  If Sean Marty isn't 100% I wouldn't envy him trying to keep tabs on A'Nail.

No point in putting Sean Marty on him unless he is 100%, would be sheer madness

wherefromreferee?

Who marked Sean Cav in the league game, was it SML?
In your Endo!

ONeill

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on June 12, 2009, 09:43:15 AM

Who marked Sean Cav in the league game, was it SML?

Trying to recall that earlier. I think Colm Cav and Cassidy played as a 2-man FF line but honestly cannot really remember. Much whiskey has flowed in the interim.

ONeill

wherefromreferee?

In your Endo!

Fuzzman

Wonder will we see another episode of 1 or 2 forwards either O'Neill & An Other against 4 defenders.

Its kinda frustrating to watch when the ball is kicked into the forwards & time and time again it's intercepted by a sweeper/spare defender.
If this is the case will we be depending on trying to run it into scoring positions and shoot from further out

I hope Mugsy & Tommy have got all that bad wides outta their systems by now.
I also would love to see Justy at MF with Sean o'Neill CHB or at least somewhere in defence.

SidelineKick

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 12, 2009, 10:28:25 AM
Wonder will we see another episode of 1 or 2 forwards either O'Neill & An Other against 4 defenders.

Its kinda frustrating to watch when the ball is kicked into the forwards & time and time again it's intercepted by a sweeper/spare defender.
If this is the case will we be depending on trying to run it into scoring positions and shoot from further out

I hope Mugsy & Tommy have got all that bad wides outta their systems by now.
I also would love to see Justy at MF with Sean o'Neill CHB or at least somewhere in defence.

We had quite a while with that with the two Bradleys and the managers lack of a plan B! Frustrating is exactly what it is!

Reported.

Rois

I wouldn't be too worried about that - some of our best scores last year came from working it up the field quickly out of defence, and we didn't rely too heavily on pumping it into full forwards. 
Tyrone's strength lies in the confidence of any one of the 14 outfield players to take their points - we did it without Stephen last year, I don't imagine Mickey will base his whole game plan around him.  If Stephen and Mugsy/Sean tie up four defenders, great, I've no concern about our ability to have the free men fire over scores from deeper surging runs. 

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: Rois on June 12, 2009, 11:04:57 AM

I wouldn't be too worried about that - some of our best scores last year came from working it up the field quickly out of defence, and we didn't rely too heavily on pumping it into full forwards. 
Tyrone's strength lies in the confidence of any one of the 14 outfield players to take their points - we did it without Stephen last year, I don't imagine Mickey will base his whole game plan around him.  If Stephen and Mugsy/Sean tie up four defenders, great, I've no concern about our ability to have the free men fire over scores from deeper surging runs

I have that today.  Curry and Cider last night  >:(
In your Endo!

SidelineKick

:D thursday night drinkin is no good!

I had one brandy, jesus it was nice.

Reported.

omagh_gael

zapatita...I have yet to hear it officially confirmed but was speaking to a tyrone ACL referee an he told me so it's still secondary knowledge at the min

Fuzzman

Yes I know we have a lot of other attacking options but I just thought that the last days a lot of ball was wasted with bad passing from Mugsy and others into a forward line where Penfold wasn't winning his ball and Stevie O had 2 or 3 men around him.

I just think sometimes we should try to play the conventional 3 man FF line to see how do teams cope with Stevie, Sean & Mugsy
Sean seemed to not get into the game against Armagh at all yet still scored 2 points.

Does anyone else think Gormley has lost a bit of his pace. He struggled last year with a few forwards like Mortimar and would be worried if he was isolated on any of the Bradleys but in Harte we trust.