Ulster Semifinal- Derry v Tyrone 21/6/09 Casement Park

Started by Oakleafer93, May 31, 2009, 03:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximus Marillius

Quote from: ONeill on June 08, 2009, 10:09:33 AM
Quote from: omagh_gael on June 08, 2009, 09:54:34 AM
According to todays Irish news Dooher is a doubt for this game, aggravated the groin injury playing for the clann's, came off as a precaution, hopefully it's not too serious!

The mention of Dooher and Derry always brings me back to the 2001 clash in the Ulster semis. Tyrone won that by scoring 2 goals in a couple of minutes in the second half (Cavlan, O'Neill and Dooher scored all three Tyrone goals that day).

Eamon Coleman made one hell of a run across the field to remonstrate with the ref. Tohill elbowed Holmes in the face. Derry got their revenge in the AIQF.

great photograph on the front page of the Irish news of the wee man at full stretch on the end of a Tyrone jersey

Fear ón Srath Bán

Ticket info, from the club secretary:

The Tír Eoghain / Doire Ulster semifinal in Casement Park on 21st June 2009 will not be an all-ticket event.
I have been informed that the Stand will be ticketed but because of its relatively small capacity, and because of the need to accommodate season-ticket holders and players, the number of tickets for the Stand available to Clubs will be very small - possibly as low as two per Club.
Admission to all other parts of the stadium will be by payment at the turnstiles on the day.
Finally, I can confirm that Children aged under sixteen will be admitted free of charge.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fuzzman

Was it the last Tyrone v Derry game in Casement that some lads followed the car and stole all the takings?

I think we could see Stevie start again & Brian come on as a super Dooher sub again but its a long time yet to the game.
Do we know yet is it an early start or a 4pm game?

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 08, 2009, 12:07:29 PM
Was it the last Tyrone v Derry game in Casement that some lads followed the car and stole all the takings?

I think we could see Stevie start again & Brian come on as a super Dooher sub again but its a long time yet to the game.
Do we know yet is it an early start or a 4pm game?

I was thinking the same, thought they would have finished with pay at the gate Championship games at Casement, going to be at least £200k of Cash going through the stiles.

its a 2.00pm throw in, minors at 12.15pm.

longball

Seen in paper earlier Brian Dooher a doubt...again
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Doohicky

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 08, 2009, 11:47:17 AM
Ticket info, from the club secretary:

The Tír Eoghain / Doire Ulster semifinal in Casement Park on 21st June 2009 will not be an all-ticket event.
I have been informed that the Stand will be ticketed but because of its relatively small capacity, and because of the need to accommodate season-ticket holders and players, the number of tickets for the Stand available to Clubs will be very small - possibly as low as two per Club.
Admission to all other parts of the stadium will be by payment at the turnstiles on the day.
Finally, I can confirm that Children aged under sixteen will be admitted free of charge.

Wonder if this means Season Ticket holders won't be able to get an extra ticket this time? It would make sense with the small amount of seats.
So glad this is in Casement, means I can stop off for a quick swallow after the game. Maybe even beforehand too.

Orior

Minor match is 12:15.

All the Armagh wans will have to skip Saffron Sams invite.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

tyronefan

I thought that the minors from the south didn't play in June

mountainboii

They don't, apparently the Armagh - Monaghan minor game is fixed for 5th July in Newry. Unless Orior has heard differently?

rrhf

Heard from a good source  >:(Dooher hasnt a mission

omagh_gael

Quote from: rrhf on June 08, 2009, 01:54:26 PM
Heard from a good source  >:(Dooher hasnt a mission

Just after seeing brian in omagh there half an hour ago had quite a pronounced limp!

ONeill

Quote from: Orior on June 08, 2009, 01:39:27 PM
Minor match is 12:15.

All the Armagh wans will have to skip Saffron Sams invite.

Surely they could be placed behind the bar.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Orior

Quote from: AFS on June 08, 2009, 01:49:57 PM
They don't, apparently the Armagh - Monaghan minor game is fixed for 5th July in Newry. Unless Orior has heard differently?

Ok ok ok, I had ass-u-me-ed that when Doogie Browser said that the minor match was fixed for 12:15pm that it was the Armagh v Monaghan.

Set me up a Babycham and Bacardi Breezer chaser please.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

tyronefan