Man killed after Rangers win the title - looks like we're never going to learn ?

Started by orangeman, May 25, 2009, 10:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: milltown row on May 25, 2009, 05:59:03 PM
Quote from: Clown on May 25, 2009, 05:40:28 PM
you'll hav been happy enough yesterday milltown with rangers winning the title?

dislike both teams. bigtot to the core
You're not that bad Milltown. Don't run yourself down. That's the job of O' Neill and Hardstation.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: milltown row on May 25, 2009, 05:04:03 PM
Quote from: dublinfella on May 25, 2009, 01:19:18 PM
Quote from: milltown row on May 25, 2009, 01:04:04 PM
scum on both sides. don't kid yourselves into thinking "WE" are holier than "THEM"

When was the last time a nationalist mob used a Celtic win as an excuse to commit murder?

happens every year at the usual flash points in Belfast. but don't you worry yourself in Dublin you have enough killings going on down there
I did a Google search on this and found nothing.

Maybe you could provide me with a link or links?
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

orangeman

Why cloud the issue by saying there were tricolours put up ??

Does this mean that protestants should be killed when the union jacks are put up for the 12th ??????

Doogie Browser

Quote from: orangeman on May 25, 2009, 10:40:26 PM

Does this mean that protestants should be killed when the union jacks are put up for the 12th ??????
Some idiot councillor said that 'them ther flags were put up for til get a reaction and they certainly got one'  WTF??

Owenbeg

God rest the poorman- but it's unfortunately what i expect in coleraine. its a very sectarian town- i went to school in it and was attacked, on the main bridge in the town when i was 1st year by a much older crowd just cause of the uniform i had on. heard there were constant instances like that as well. dont get me wrong there are some good people from coleraine, and best of luck to the Eoghan Rua club there, who made brilliant strides and there new pitch and club house is an absolute credit to them, but wit the sectarianism  in that town it is hard to see community relations picking up.

as for this dup man on the news earlier on basically saying it was a reaction to tricolour being erected- its ridiculous to even come out wit in private let alone on tv, that a man was murdered, children left fatherless because of FLAGS. how is anywhere suppose to move forward if people like him, on both sides,are elected officals.

pintsofguinness

Nothing's changed.  
It was nationalists fault that another nationalist was beat to death.  

The real victims here are the poor loyalists.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Roger

It does somewhat cloud the issue, but I suppose it tries report a trigger for this lunacy.  What it means to me is that we have sectarian scum which are a cancer in our society that use football, flags, culture etc to behave like animals. Somehow this cancer needs to be cut out.  How I don't know, it'll probably take years.  In the meantime another family is without a father and husband today. Tragic.    

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 25, 2009, 11:02:22 PM
Nothing's changed.  
It was nationalists fault that another nationalist was beat to death.  

The real victims here are the poor loyalists.
I tend to agree pints.

The more things change the more they stay the same, eh?
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Roger on May 25, 2009, 11:03:56 PM

It does somewhat cloud the issue, but I suppose it tries report a trigger for this lunacy.  What it means to me is that we have sectarian scum which are a cancer in our society that use football, flags, culture etc to behave like animals. Somehow this cancer needs to be cut out.  How I don't know, it'll probably take years.  In the meantime another family is without a father and husband today. Tragic.    
Go away and f**k yourself, trigger for the lunacy is hatred, nothing else. 

Roger

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 25, 2009, 11:09:41 PM

I'd imagine that first bit shows you up quite a bit even if it doesn't break a board rule onbehaviour / manners, but I don't disagree with your latter bit. I think my take on the people involved in this, as outlined in the bit you didn't put in bold font, articulates my disgust for the perpetrators.  Maybe you have your own hatred issues or some other reason for that outburst?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Roger on May 25, 2009, 11:24:02 PM

I'd imagine that first bit shows you up quite a bit even if it doesn't break a board rule onbehaviour / manners, but I don't disagree with your latter bit. I think my take on the people involved in this, as outlined in the bit you didn't put in bold font, articulates my disgust for the perpetrators.  Maybe you have your own hatred issues or some other reason for that outburst?
My hatred is only for bigots like you who would dare try and blame this murder on tricolours on lamp posts.  

Doogie Browser

One man who does not get enough credit is John Dallat, he is constantly fighting for the rights of the people in East Derry, one of our hardest working politicians in my opinion.  Not afraid to speak out when these thugs/bigots could quite easily attack him also.   

Roger

Quote from: hardstation on May 25, 2009, 11:26:03 PM
What exactly clouds the issue, Roger?
Bringing in comments about flags in the street.  The issue is a man is dead. Whether the flags were put up to get a reaction, whether they should be put up or whether they shouldn't clouds the issue imo.  The issue is these thugs went out to with intent to give themmuns a kicking.  It's pack mentality lived out by psychopaths.

Roger

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 25, 2009, 11:27:47 PM
Quote from: Roger on May 25, 2009, 11:24:02 PM

My hatred is only for bigots like you who would dare try and blame this murder on tricolours on lamp posts.  
I never said that at all.

pintsofguinness

yes you did, to suggest that tri colours were a "trigger" you were trying to excuse this murder.