Fr Neil Horan

Started by Joxer, May 16, 2009, 08:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joxer

Did anyone see that feckin nutcase on Britans got Talent there now?   

Square Ball

yes unfortunately, is he a far east?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

I was wondering if that was him. Good God, he's getting no wiser..... LOL
Testing Accessibility

FermPundit

Defrocked priest dances for Cowell - Herald.ie

The defrocked priest who ruined the Olympics for a marathon runner and jumped on to the track of a Grand Prix is to appear as a contestant on Britain's Got Talent -- because the producers did not know who he was.

Controversial former priest Neil Horan, who was excommunicated by his bishop in 2005, was allowed to audition because producers weren't aware of his colourful past, it has been revealed.

He auditioned in his traditional Irish dance in front of Simon Cowell and two other judges, as they were completely oblivious to his meddling antics at major sporting competitions.

Producers

A spokesperson for Talkback Thames, producers of the show says "The production team became aware of Neil's past after his audition."

"He auditioned in London, and he did get through at that stage."

She added: "I was there at his auditions and there weren't any problems."

The spokesperson says Horan didn't make any personal or religious points at the audition in London, and he just came on as a regular auditionee.

"He just danced. That's all he did," the spokesperson added. "I don't know if he will be shown on screen because there are so many people auditioning."

While Horan hopes to make a career out of his dancing, sources have told the Herald that he will not be appearing in any of the live shows of Britain's Got Talent.

Horan became notorious when he dashed on to the track at the British Grand Prix at Silverstone, waving a banner bearing the words "Read the Bible".

He was later jailed for six weeks after he disrupted the 2004 Olympic marathon in Atlanta when he leaped on Brazilian runner Vanderlei de Lima and cost him the gold medal.

Judges Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden and Piers Morgan saw the priest do his Irish jig in his trademark kilt and Irish costume, and is offering his services to people who wish to see him perform at private functions.

Wonderful

Speaking after his performance, Horan revealed: "The audience reception was wonderful. It was wonderful to perform my dance of peace before a theatre audience and in front of Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden and Piers Morgan."

He continued: "I have danced before audiences all around the world but the response would have been greater than all of them put together."

"I am willing to do my dance at any party. The only obstacle would be if the distance is too far."

We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Tony Baloney

slow corner back

This man has no shame, what he did at silverstone and the olympics beggars belief. I remember watching the marathon at the olympics live when it happened, made me ashamed to be Irish.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: slow corner back on May 16, 2009, 09:13:29 PM
This man has no shame, what he did at silverstone and the olympics beggars belief. I remember watching the marathon at the olympics live when it happened, made me ashamed to be Irish.
Remember watching it myself and made me sick to the pit of my stomach. Imagine some attention seeking **** like that robbing you of your lifes ambition of a gold medal.

slow corner back

After it happened the brazilian guy was class, ran on into second place and did aeroplanes all round the last lap with a big smile on his face. What a true sportsman he was delighted with an olympic medal even though he had been blatently robbed of gold.

mylestheslasher

He was a disgrace that fool of a priest. Does anyone know what point or protest he was trying to make? I felt so sorry for that marathon runner.

orangeman

The poor man has a lot of issues.

ziggysego

Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 16, 2009, 09:32:36 PM
He was a disgrace that fool of a priest. Does anyone know what point or protest he was trying to make? I felt so sorry for that marathon runner.

The end of the world
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

the guy is just a complete and utter tool
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

rolloutking

He must be away with the fairies

There's no way he can be the full deal

Istabraq

he is not playing with a full deck

Capt Pat

In fairness to the guy he is mentally ill. He needs to be brought down to earth by a psychiatrist.