Fr Neil Horan

Started by Joxer, May 16, 2009, 08:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 16, 2009, 10:44:38 PM
In fairness to the guy he is mentally ill. He needs to be brought down to earth by a psychiatrist.

Can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. longrunsthefox is testiment to that.
Testing Accessibility

cville

You do of course know the track record of this p***k. In 1988 he danced for peace - resplendent in priest's robes and a flag of David - all over Ireland... He danced down the Shankill Rd in Belfast and I recall that he was nearly Lynched on the news... also if you recall Father Ted - the one with teh dancing priest that had a heart attack after ted borrowed his car for the raffle - that was based on that 'sick c**t' Horan - let's just say I wouldn't let that fecker babysit the kids!!!!!!!!

balladmaker

He's more to be pitied than criticised...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYnh67NffDY

Capt Pat

He got through. What are they playing at the guy is mentally unwell.

Tyrones own

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 17, 2009, 04:25:31 AM

An Irish man making a buck eejit out of himself...... right up their street I'd say :-\
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 17, 2009, 04:25:31 AM
Have you ever seen the early rounds of X Factor?

Capt Pat

I have seen the early rounds of x-factor but they do not let the mentally unwell ones through.

mylestheslasher

I just watched his performance (the missus had it recorded on the sky +). Have to say the overwhelming feeling I had was of pity as the guy does seem unwell and quite pathetic. Like all shows of this type they'll let a few good ones through and then (where the ratings are really achieved) they'll let the eejits through so that they can ridicule them. Sometimes they feel sorry for an eejit and let them through too. Thats what modern reality TV is all about.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 17, 2009, 03:23:34 PM
I just watched his performance (the missus had it recorded on the sky +). Have to say the overwhelming feeling I had was of pity as the guy does seem unwell and quite pathetic. Like all shows of this type they'll let a few good ones through and then (where the ratings are really achieved) they'll let the eejits through so that they can ridicule them. Sometimes they feel sorry for an eejit and let them through too. Thats what modern reality TV is all about.

I made a comment on other thread earlier when people were drooling about yer woman Susan Boyle-that is all so contrived as well.  There are a lot of ones be on X factor and the American version who obviously have mental health issues. The audience and Cowell and those other pair of pratts beside him got off on Horan's insanity. Has happened a load of times on these shows. Did not someone in USA commit suicide after being ridiculed by the panel after their performance?... some poor critter who thought they were going to be a star.  Bag o'shite the whole thing...

longrunsthefox

Simon Cowell 'humiliated American Idol reject who committed suicide,' says her distraught family
Here we go:

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 9:43 AM on 14th November 2008
The distraught family of American Idol contestant Paula Goodspeed has hit out at Simon Cowell for humiliating her on national television.
The 30-year-old's body was discovered in a car near the Los Angeles home of Paula Abdul, Cowell's fellow judge on the U.S. talent show.
Goodspeed, who had been humiliated on the reality show in 2006 despite admitting she was a huge fan of the Eighties singer, is believed to have taken a drug overdose.
Also in the car, found on Tuesday in LA, were some prescription drugs.
Detective Robert Bub said: 'It appears to be a suicide by overdose.'
Goodspeed sang the Tina Turner hit song Proud Mary, but the judges all gave her bad reviews, with Simon Cowell calling attention to braces in her mouth and saying he did not know how anyone could sing with 'that much me
Police found the body in a car a few houses down from the American Idol's mansion in Los Angeles
Goodspeed's niece Sonja McIntyre said Goodspeed's dreams of fame had been crushed when she appeared on American Idol.

They are messing with very vulnerable people at times...

pintsofguinness

Quote from: longrunsthefox on May 17, 2009, 05:59:18 PM
Simon Cowell 'humiliated American Idol reject who committed suicide,' says her distraught family
Here we go:

By Daily Mail Reporter
The distraught family of American Idol contestant Paula Goodspeed has hit out at Simon Cowell for humiliating her on national television.
The 30-year-old's body was discovered in a car near the Los Angeles home of Paula Abdul, Cowell's fellow judge on the U.S. talent show.
Goodspeed, who had been humiliated on the reality show in 2006 despite admitting she was a huge fan of the Eighties singer, is believed to have taken a drug overdose.
Goodspeed sang the Tina Turner hit song Proud Mary, but the judges all gave her bad reviews, with Simon Cowell calling attention to braces in her mouth and saying he did not know how anyone could sing with 'that much me
Police found the body in a car a few houses down from the American Idol's mansion in Los Angeles
Goodspeed's niece Sonja McIntyre said Goodspeed's dreams of fame had been crushed when she appeared on American Idol.

You can't blame them for this poor girl's suicide. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

longrunsthefox

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 17, 2009, 06:16:48 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on May 17, 2009, 05:59:18 PM
Here we go:

By Daily Mail Reporter

You can't blame them for this poor girl's suicide. 

I know you can't blame them for her taking her own life but they are exploiting people who are very obviously not well.  And with some it is very obvious... Horan for example...

Ping Pong Santa

Someone who seeks attention is not well?

Fair game I say. These people put themselves through this and you have to question the family and friends of these people. How can they come out giving off about Simon Cowell etc. when they are the ones who did not sit their daughter down and tell her first of all that she would be making a fool of herself.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on May 17, 2009, 06:22:26 PM

Fair game I say. These people put themselves through this and you have to question the family and friends of these people. How can they come out giving off about Simon Cowell etc. when they are the ones who did not sit their daughter down and tell her first of all that she would be making a fool of herself.
Exactly my thinking.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on May 17, 2009, 06:22:26 PM

Fair game!...Jees   Maybe the family did and she wouldn't listen to them. Horan is not right in the head and seems a bit more than attention seeking... standing in front of cars at a Grand Prix!   I suppose suicide is attention seeking too if you put it like that...