Fr Neil Horan

Started by Joxer, May 16, 2009, 08:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ping Pong Santa

Quote from: longrunsthefox on May 17, 2009, 06:29:03 PM
Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on May 17, 2009, 06:22:26 PM
Someone who seeks attention is not well?

Fair game I say. These people put themselves through this and you have to question the family and friends of these people. How can they come out giving off about Simon Cowell etc. when they are the ones who did not sit their daughter down and tell her first of all that she would be making a fool of herself.

Fair game!...Jees   Maybe the family did and she wouldn't listen to them. Horan is not right in the head and seems a bit more than attention seeking... standing in front of cars at a Grand Prix!   I suppose suicide is attention seeking too if you put it like that... 

Then in that case maybe she wasn't well but people will meet obstacles in life, you cannot blame Simon Cowell etc. for giving it to them straight.

As for the priest, he is as unwell as anyone else in this world who go to extreme lengths to get their view heard.

mylestheslasher

I have to agree with the fox on this one. You wouldn't like to see, for example, someone with anorexia on the stage getting ridiculed by the likes of cowel over their image. It is dangerous to play games like that with vulnerable people.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on May 17, 2009, 06:45:47 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on May 17, 2009, 06:29:03 PM
Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on May 17, 2009, 06:22:26 PM
Someone who seeks attention is not well?

Fair game I say. These people put themselves through this and you have to question the family and friends of these people. How can they come out giving off about Simon Cowell etc. when they are the ones who did not sit their daughter down and tell her first of all that she would be making a fool of herself.

Fair game!...Jees  Maybe the family did and she wouldn't listen to them. Horan is not right in the head and seems a bit more than attention seeking... standing in front of cars at a Grand Prix!   I suppose suicide is attention seeking too if you put it like that... 

Then in that case maybe she wasn't well but people will meet obstacles in life, you cannot blame Simon Cowell etc. for giving it to them straight.

As for the priest, he is as unwell as anyone else in this world who go to extreme lengths to get their view heard.

If laughing at people who are atrocious singers or dancers and have psychological problems but believe  they can be stars is entertainment -you're welcome to it.