Ronan O'Gara stock rising on OWC!

Started by Jim_Murphy_74, May 08, 2009, 09:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Quote from: Jim_Murphy_74 on May 08, 2009, 04:55:39 PM
Quote from: Galwaybhoy on May 08, 2009, 04:27:28 PM
Really, I always thought the run down part of Athlone was in Roscommon, infact so did many people I know from Roscommon.

All of Athlone is rundown so that doesn't help matters......

Dubarry Park is on the east side of the Shannon though.

You'll find the Westmeath crowd all have funny eyes and cant pronounce the "H" in words beginning with "th" . It's real dis,dat,dese and dose territory.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Galwaybhoy

Really, I always thought the run down part of Athlone was in Roscommon, infact so did many people I know from Roscommon.

I was waiting for someone to make that comment  ;D

Maguire01

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on May 08, 2009, 04:22:50 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on May 08, 2009, 04:10:44 PM
You can usually tell by the name. Sean, Seamus, Eileen, Bernadette etc taig, Heather, Mervyn, Walter etc prod. If the christian name doesn't do it then the surname usually does

"Stephen Ferris" would not be a daily communicant or own rosary beads I would safely say ;D
Actually, i know 2 Catholics called stephen ferris  :P
And that's 2 more than the number of people i know who are daily communicants or own rosary beads!

tyssam5

Quote from: T Fearon on May 08, 2009, 04:10:44 PM
You can usually tell by the name. Sean, Seamus, Eileen, Bernadette etc taig, Heather, Mervyn, Walter etc prod. If the christian name doesn't do it then the surname usually does

"Stephen Ferris" would not be a daily communicant or own rosary beads I would safely say ;D

Only women over the age of 80 would fall into that category.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Rossfan on May 08, 2009, 05:24:21 PM

You'll find the Westmeath crowd all have funny eyes and cant pronounce the "H" in words beginning with "th" . It's real dis,dat,dese and dose territory.

Wheras the Rossies only have eyes for the sheep...  ;D
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Rossfan

Quote from: Maguire01 on May 08, 2009, 05:49:49 PM
[
Actually, i know 2 Catholics called stephen ferris  :P
[/quote]
And that's 2 more than the number of people i know who are daily communicants or own rosary beads!
[/quote]

No wonder ye never won an All Ireland :D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

BobKelso

T Fearon

As I nationalist from Derry I have to say that your views on this subject are a disgrace.

Your bigoted views are what is wrong with this country, and unionist bigoted views like yours is what us nationalists like myself have to put up with for years.

You are no better that them, you do not what to live in a Island of mutual respect and you are clearly a supporter of partition.

Im glad that our rugby team had a bit more manners and common sense than yourself and didnt show the country up.

dodo

Quote from: thejuice on May 08, 2009, 04:37:37 PM
I went to school with a lad named Stephan Ferris and he was ordained a Catholic priest after he did his Leaving Cert.

I was ordained an absolute waste of space after my leaving cert

magickingdom

Quote from: BobKelso on May 08, 2009, 07:41:38 PM
T Fearon

As I nationalist from Derry I have to say that your views on this subject are a disgrace.

Your bigoted views are what is wrong with this country, and unionist bigoted views like yours is what us nationalists like myself have to put up with for years.

You are no better that them, you do not what to live in a Island of mutual respect and you are clearly a supporter of partition.

Im glad that our rugby team had a bit more manners and common sense than yourself and didnt show the country up.

tonys only winding you up.......... well sometimes ;)

muppet

Quote from: Orior on May 08, 2009, 04:48:43 PM
So what exactly is the OWC position on Sir Ronan O'Gara's interpretation of royal protocol?

Does he join the hate list along with the primary school girl from Essex and Neil Lennon? Is he a hero?

What age would Holly be now?
MWWSI 2017

comethekingdom

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on May 08, 2009, 03:45:46 PM

Note Gregory Campbell on the far left.

Pure class! - The missus and me did some laughing at that!

Donagh

Quote from: BobKelso on May 08, 2009, 07:41:38 PM
T Fearon

That post doesn't exactly cover Manchester Met students in glory. :D

Overthebar!

Quote from: comethekingdom on May 08, 2009, 10:45:04 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on May 08, 2009, 03:45:46 PM

Note Gregory Campbell on the far left.

Pure class! - The missus and me did some laughing at that!

you and your woman sit on the gaaboard on a friday night?

Roger

Quote from: Orior on May 08, 2009, 04:48:43 PM
So what exactly is the OWC position on Sir Ronan O'Gara's interpretation of royal protocol?
He isn't being discussed.

nifan

Quote from: Jim_Murphy_74 on May 08, 2009, 03:41:07 PM
Mammy and Pappy are from the black, black south I believe.

His Pappy is from Andytown actually. Not sure about his ma.