Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIDDO 4

Dromore 4.10, Coalisland u14 grade 1 championship final this afternoon in Augher.

wheres he takin er from

Any word on errigal v carmen??
First on the field and last to leave

Norf Tyrone

Drumragh 1-10 Owen Roes 1-9. F**king stupid game anyhow this Gaelic Football.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

KIDDO 4

Dromore 1.11 Moy 0.13 full time.

supersarsfields

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 29, 2011, 04:34:31 PM

Wouldn't have been a nice game from your side yesterday alright Norf. You did well to get back into the game and then take the lead in the dying minutes. Our guys had a bad second half. 2 points in total for a half doesn't make good reading.

Also EC if your about, just heard from a club mate that EC got done for players playing in the III's and then playing for the reserves (Div1) and then going back to play for the III's. But haven't seen nothing on here about it and just wondering if there is anything in it or are they mixing it up with the "subs" issue. I think it was picked up from HS so have taken it with a pinch of salt!!

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: clarshack on May 27, 2011, 09:47:24 AM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on May 26, 2011, 10:28:52 PM
Stewartstown 0-5 Kildress 0-6
poor enough fair as score suggests!! But good to get the two points. Hard place to go - small field. Stewartstown very physical and prob feel they should of got something! Missed alot of chances but Kildress had a clear point given wide by neutrel umpire!
Top for 24 hours anyway!  ;D

very poor game but we were missing 5 key men including four of our 1st choice forward line.

however we did have plenty of chances in the 2nd half to get something out of the game.

before the game i was half expecting a tanking tbh with the team that we were lining out, therefore in a way i was disapppointed with kildress. they do look very beatable.

however kildress seem to be in a good position now - as they must have a good few home games still to play.

I was dissapointed with the Kildress performance myself but 2 points is 2 points regardless. We were missing a few ourselves. Those are the type of wins that could win a club a league!
On another note when do you expect to be on your new field - looks well - do you think your team will adapt to more open space?

EC Unique

Quote from: supersarsfields on May 30, 2011, 10:08:13 AM

Wouldn't have been a nice game from your side yesterday alright Norf. You did well to get back into the game and then take the lead in the dying minutes. Our guys had a bad second half. 2 points in total for a half doesn't make good reading.

Also EC if your about, just heard from a club mate that EC got done for players playing in the III's and then playing for the reserves (Div1) and then going back to play for the III's. But haven't seen nothing on here about it and just wondering if there is anything in it or are they mixing it up with the "subs" issue. I think it was picked up from HS so have taken it with a pinch of salt!!

First I heard of it SS. As far as I can see there are young lads of our minor panel been brought in for reserve matches so as to avoid bringing players up from the thirds.

First defeat of the year yesterday against Carmen. No county men effected us badly in a drab game. The wind did not help either side or the game as a spectacle. Sludden refereed the game and I thought he done a good job.

Nally Stand

Quote from: EC Unique on May 30, 2011, 12:20:11 PM
Quote from: supersarsfields on May 30, 2011, 10:08:13 AM

First I heard of it SS. As far as I can see there are young lads of our minor panel been brought in for reserve matches so as to avoid bringing players up from the thirds.

First defeat of the year yesterday against Carmen. No county men effected us badly in a drab game. The wind did not help either side or the game as a spectacle. Sludden refereed the game and I thought he done a good job.

:D

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

clarshack

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on May 30, 2011, 11:35:40 AM
Quote from: clarshack on May 27, 2011, 09:47:24 AM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on May 26, 2011, 10:28:52 PM
Stewartstown 0-5 Kildress 0-6
poor enough fair as score suggests!! But good to get the two points. Hard place to go - small field. Stewartstown very physical and prob feel they should of got something! Missed alot of chances but Kildress had a clear point given wide by neutrel umpire!
Top for 24 hours anyway!  ;D

very poor game but we were missing 5 key men including four of our 1st choice forward line.

however we did have plenty of chances in the 2nd half to get something out of the game.

before the game i was half expecting a tanking tbh with the team that we were lining out, therefore in a way i was disapppointed with kildress. they do look very beatable.

however kildress seem to be in a good position now - as they must have a good few home games still to play.

I was dissapointed with the Kildress performance myself but 2 points is 2 points regardless. We were missing a few ourselves. Those are the type of wins that could win a club a league!
On another note when do you expect to be on your new field - looks well - do you think your team will adapt to more open space?

we cant get on new field until july, but our last 3 league games are away so it doesnt look likely that our seniors/reserves will get to play on it this season - maybe if there is a playoff? a bigger field will definitely suit us more.

Club Rossa

Ardboe beat Donaghmore 0-14 to 0-8 last night.

Watch the Break

Quote from: Tommo2 on May 27, 2011, 05:58:33 PM
Have coal island lost a few more players to the states this week? Will they be returning for the championship in august?

Brian Toner and Sean Galvin are due to go this week, bringing the total to 8.  They will join N. Kerr, P. Toner. P. Kane, L. Wylie, D. Thornton, N. Fox in Boston.  When you add in injuries to other first teamers, the team is well depleted from last year.  Hopefully they all come back for a crack at a Championship that looks wide open.

Rocky Mc Guigan

Any of those who went to the States as home based players won't be able to take part in the Tyrone club championship

knockitdown

Lads is Sunday's game all ticket or can you pay at the ground?

KIDDO 4

Eskra 1.3 ,Edendork 1.9  tonight in league division2 in Eskra,  with this  result seeing ,  three teams  equal on points   at the top of  table wIth 10 points from seven games , Clann  Na Gael , Rock , and Edendork