Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommo2

Quote from: maximus on May 21, 2011, 02:36:17 PM
Heard Errigal ciaran lost the points against killyclogher as they used 6 subs. Anybody heard this?

They did use 6subs, but I'm not aware of any sanctions. It sets a bad precedent if some form of sanction is not taken.

EC Unique

Quote from: Tommo2 on May 22, 2011, 07:53:35 PM
Heard Errigal ciaran lost the points against killyclogher as they used 6 subs. Anybody heard this?

They did use 6subs, but I'm not aware of any sanctions. It sets a bad precedent if some form of sanction is not taken.

Was one a blood sub?

Tommo2

Quote from: EC Unique on May 22, 2011, 09:01:32 PM
Quote from: Tommo2 on May 22, 2011, 07:53:35 PM

Don't think so. Referees report states 6subs.

Was one a blood sub?

Club Rossa

Was talking to an Errigal player during the week and he was adamant that they were going to be deducted points.

Tommo2

Quote from: Club Rossa on May 22, 2011, 09:23:51 PM
Was talking to an Errigal player during the week and he was adamant that they were going to be deducted points.

Can't see it. It would've happened by now as the game was 3 weeks ago.

Cde

result from the Clogher Dungannon game??

KIDDO 4

Dungannon 1.15 ,Clogher 1.7  final score.

nrico2006

I hear Johnny Lafferty scored 1-8 from play at the weekend, racking up some serious scores.  What does the man have to do to get a chance with the County?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Moortown Spuds

Not sure-seen him in the county final last year and he was anonymous!

Moortown Spuds

Proper Order-Cheats!!

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: stillsenior on May 21, 2011, 12:47:04 PM
Quote from: Onthe40 on May 20, 2011, 10:55:25 PM
Omagh are in freefall,what's going on there?
Not one to make excuses but Omagh had 8 regular starters unavailable due to injury and 1 more suspended and 7 other squad members injured that I know of. 2 of the injured did come off the bench. Having said that Killyclogher deserved their victory last night. Omagh need to get their injured players back and quickly or they could find themselves in a relegation fight

Weak squad, weak team!

Tyrone Gaa

LMAO @ Omagh weak team, weak squad??

Moortown you would be happy to draw Omagh in the Championship?  They are a quality side, once they get their issues sorted they will give the championship a good rattle.
Living the dream!!!

EC Unique

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on May 23, 2011, 09:17:29 AM

Proper Order-Cheats!!

Why cheats? A simple mistake. A mistake does not = cheats.

Norf Tyrone

Was any of our Cookstown posters in Greencastle last for the U14 league semi final?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

dulaman

A Chara,

Bunaíodh Campa Chormaic i 2004 mar chuimhneachán do Chaptaen Fhoireann Peile Thír Eoghain, Cormac Mac an Ailín. Tá sé mar aidhm ag an Champa luachanna Chormaic a chur chun cinn le linn an Champa. Eagraítear ranganna Gaeilge ar maidin i lárionad an Bhaird, an Bhréantar agus ansin caitheann na scoláirí an tráthnóna ag cleachtadh scíleanna peile, iománaíochta agus camógaíochta ar pháirc na hEaglaise, club áitiúil Chormaic.

Campa Chormaic was founded in 2004 as a memorial to the Tyrone Captain Cormac McAnallen. It is the objective of Campa Chormaic to promote the values of Cormac during the Camp. Irish language classes are organised in the Brantry Bard and in the afternoon the pupils practice their football, camogie and Hurling skills in St. Patrick's G.F.C Eglish, Cormac's club.

Seo a leanas sonraí an Champa 2010:
• Cúrsa 1 - Daltaí idir 10 - 12 bl. d'aois. 18 Iúil - 22 Iúil.
• Cúrsa 2 - Daltaí idir 12 -16 bliana d'aois. 25 Iúil – 29 Iúil

The arrangements for Campa Chormaic 2010 are;

• Week 1 - Pupils between 10 - 12 years old. 18th July – 22nd July.
• Week 2 -Pupils between 12 -16 years old. 25th July – 29th July.

More information can be found at www.campachormaic.com

Places are limited and students are advised to submit applications as soon as possible. Beir bua.