Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Give and Go

Quote from: tyronehead on May 18, 2011, 11:20:42 PM
Sunday in the Moy was was a battlefield.Referee let things go early on and was at fault for things taking a turn for the worse.
Mulligan was having a very frustrating day the Moy had him stopped and things were not going his way.He then began to get involved and made a few very bad  tackles.He made a cynical body check on Cavanagh and then got one in turn which he couldn't take and then let loose with his fists but his victim to his credit expertly dealt with him.
Cookstown club must deal with their supporters who jumped the wire and set an example , only for effective stewarding by the homeside we could have been looking at a serious incident.Not good news for people who pay good money to see football .It reminded me of a previous row involving Kildress and that is not what we expect from Division 1 sides !
well as the ultimate neutral i'd take a different view on proceedings.
Both sides were clearly equally culpable for the free for alls on the pitch - I don't know about the supporters; there was so much going on I don't know where they came from. As regards Mulligan his 'check' on Cavanagh was a standard 'stopping the run' foul. No more. Mulligan couldn't move without being dragged all through and when he struck out there were two lads at him. Having said that I thought he could have kept his cool a bit better.

tyronehead

Give and Go you contradict yourself so much  Mulligan lost his temper and he had a big part in the pitch battle .His victim in turn expertly dealt with him.We need to stamp this behaviour out.

fat head

Quote from: tyronehead on May 19, 2011, 12:22:58 AM
Give and Go you contradict yourself so much  Mulligan lost his temper and he had a big part in the pitch battle .His victim in turn expertly dealt with him.We need to stamp this behaviour out.

Here we go one of those gonches hav emigrated from Hoganstand.  Reign this fool in FW before he embarrasses you'se any further!

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: tyronehead on May 18, 2011, 11:20:42 PM
Sunday in the Moy was was a battlefield.Referee let things go early on and was at fault for things taking a turn for the worse.
Mulligan was having a very frustrating day the Moy had him stopped and things were not going his way.He then began to get involved and made a few very bad  tackles.He made a cynical body check on Cavanagh and then got one in turn which he couldn't take and then let loose with his fists but his victim to his credit expertly dealt with him.
Cookstown club must deal with their supporters who jumped the wire and set an example , only for effective stewarding by the homeside we could have been looking at a serious incident.Not good news for people who pay good money to see football .It reminded me of a previous row involving Kildress and that is not what we expect from Division 1 sides !

Cheap dig!
I don't remember any major rows with the Moy? I think it's fair to say Moy generally didn't have the stones for it but at the end of the day I enjoyed the tussles with the Moy always well contested!!!! I hope we aren't playing youse next year because I know what that means for us!!!  ;D

PS - I enjoy the way your trying to keep your club a secret yet you give yourself away on your very first post!!!!

Tyrone Gaa

Muiilgan definately recieved a straight red and I dont see how the referee could have changed this as the referees acessor Micky Hughes attended the game.  I would be amazed if Musgy is available to play for cookstown this weekend.
Living the dream!!!

Final Whistle

Peace. Love. Tranquility.

Tyronehead, Moy were as much to blame as anyone on Sunday. In fairness I think it is obvious Tyronehead is not from Moy, and only on as a WUM. Dont take the bait lads. But at the end of the day the 2 points are all that matters in this crazy league. Cookstown put in a sterling effort and I was impressed with their appetite. They have now gone 5 opening games without any points, like a team from up that country did this time last year!

Radda, damn sure I hope we are not playing you/s next year as if we did that would mean we got relegated. Galbally, Aghyaran and Kildress all in the bottom elchons of the intermediate league-I did not forsee that!!!

On a separate note, making you/s play at the weekend was a disgrace.

tyronehead

Finalwhistle your honesty knows no bounds so much so that you'd sink your own club as you say they were as much to blame as anyone on Sunday.Now your intellect or lack of it astounds me.Regards Kildress I can see them getting promoted  they are starting to get a good run together after a very poor start, last season they beat Clonoe and were unlucky against Omagh and Carrickmore.So I can definitely see Kildress back in Div 1.

LeoMc

Numpty or WUM? Not so sure now.  ???
After posts 1 and 2  I would have said WUM, post 3 makes me think he hasn't the brains to be a WUM and quite possibly is from Moy via HS.

bustsummoves

Can we please shut up about moy and cookstown.... WHO CARES... lets talk about tomorrows games. Thats a way better topic

Final Whistle

I agree!!!

Ardboe (McGuigans) against Clonoe? Pick of the round! Discuss!!

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Final Whistle on May 19, 2011, 02:37:43 PM
I agree!!!

Damn sure, bring it on. Any word if Ardboe will be full out, or any injuries?
First on the field and last to leave

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on May 19, 2011, 03:39:04 PM
Quote from: Final Whistle on May 19, 2011, 02:37:43 PM
I agree!!!

Damn sure, bring it on. Any word if Ardboe will be full out, or any injuries?

Think you are being very disrepectful to ardboe by labeling them as (McGuigans) they are a side full of very good footballers,  Kyle Coney, Marty McKeown, Micky Coleman.  On their day 1 of the best teams in the county.  Be a good game. Clonoe hit a bit of a dip but got back on track with a good win against under strength Omagh.  Fancy Ardboe 2 win
Living the dream!!!

Final Whistle

I was more referring to all the score getters last week being McGuigans but you already knew that didnt you! Of course I am fully aware of the strengths of the Ardboe team but thanks for keeping me in check Tyrone Gaa. They are side full of very good footballers indeed; does your knowledge of the team end with their Tyrone past and present participants Tyrone Gaa?

Jesus, I know its the summer but the emmigration from HS has been quite spectacular this year.

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: tyronehead on May 19, 2011, 04:50:25 PM
I don't think Ardboe will be in the final shake-up at all. Errigal and Dromore are the teams this year but still wonder the mental fortitude of this present bunch of Errigal.Dromore are going well though.I really feel Dromore are going to be hard to beat.

Hard to judge championship credentials til closer to time, or at least the draw has been made. Dromore definitely look strong but I'd have others in the shake up before errigal at this stage. Teams will be watching how carmen started slow and came strong last year.
First on the field and last to leave

Club Rossa

Kyle Coney is suspended for Clonoe game,John McConville still a good bit away from playing,Gavin Teague played his first game of the season for us last week so like most other sides at the minute we are missing key players.
Ardboe are going rightly at the minute but in this place you're only 1 defeat away from a crisis!
Ardboe v Clonoe games are always keenly contested but without the hatred that would normally exist when local teams play each other,there would be a great respect between both clubs.
So after saying that,whats the odds on a 30 man brawl tomorrow night ;D