Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Give and Go

Oh I see now - he obviously was an umpire in the Leinster Final!
Of course you Tyronies might remember your own Jim Curran's whistling performance in the drawn and replayed All Ireland Club Final of 1992.....Eire Og and O Donovan Rossa Skibereen.
Always the small counties that suffer!

BingBing

Quote from: stalwart on May 17, 2011, 11:52:16 AM
how do moy know there ref for fri night already?- never usually common knowledge?

Its fed directly from the county website to the club website. all games should give the ref..
Motherf***ers breakin down the door! They ain't gonna find shit!

Moortown Spuds

Does anyone know whether Mulligan's was a straight red? For striking I assume it would be.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on May 18, 2011, 11:01:18 AM
Quotehow do moy know there ref for fri night already?- never usually common knowledge?

The refs are set early in the week and fed from people.gaa.ie (not county board) - if you click on our website to the link as above, then select any club Moy are due to play you can also see their fixtures for the year & referee - for example Sludden has the Fianna.

I don't get this? please explain link

Moortown Spuds

Can any of the Moy contingent confirm whether Mulligan got two yellows or a straight red? Talking to Cookstown colleagues this morning and they believe that Mulligan is allowed to play this weekend! How the f*ck can that be???  :-\ :-\ :-\

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on May 18, 2011, 01:44:14 PM
Can any of the Moy contingent confirm whether Mulligan got two yellows or a straight red? Talking to Cookstown colleagues this morning and they believe that Mulligan is allowed to play this weekend! How the f*ck can that be???  :-\ :-\ :-\

Was a straight red, same as the 2 Moy lads.

Moortown Spuds

??? ??? ???

The plot thickens-my Fr.Rock's colleague informs me that the referee has put Mulligan down for two yellows? Goats are you sure that Mulligan got a straight red or is this towny b*sta*d on the wind up???

BingBing

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on May 18, 2011, 04:26:55 PM
??? ??? ???

The plot thickens-my Fr.Rock's colleague informs me that the referee has put Mulligan down for two yellows? Goats are you sure that Mulligan got a straight red or is this towny b*sta*d on the wind up???

Was Definately a straight red mulligan got. For striking. The Moy man he was involved with also got a straight red for striking also. they both went toe-to-toe & recieved straight reds. In fact Mulligan struck first. If he can play this wkend then the referees hagged out..!
Motherf***ers breakin down the door! They ain't gonna find shit!

King Kenny

Cookstown must be going very badly this year so far.  If Mulligan gets a 4 week suspension it must make them favorites for relegation.  Who would you all have as probable relegation candidates?

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: King Kenny on May 18, 2011, 06:36:35 PM
Cookstown must be going very badly this year so far.  If Mulligan gets a 4 week suspension it must make them favorites for relegation.  Who would you all have as probable relegation candidates?

Think he would only miss 1 game this weekend as the rest would be starred games in lead up to Tyrone v Monaghan game.

ONeill

Quote from: King Kenny on May 18, 2011, 06:36:35 PM

Killyclogher and Derrylaughan might struggle.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyronehead

Sunday in the Moy was was a battlefield.Referee let things go early on and was at fault for things taking a turn for the worse.
Mulligan was having a very frustrating day the Moy had him stopped and things were not going his way.He then began to get involved and made a few very bad  tackles.He made a cynical body check on Cavanagh and then got one in turn which he couldn't take and then let loose with his fists but his victim to his credit expertly dealt with him.
Cookstown club must deal with their supporters who jumped the wire and set an example , only for effective stewarding by the homeside we could have been looking at a serious incident.Not good news for people who pay good money to see football .It reminded me of a previous row involving Kildress and that is not what we expect from Division 1 sides !