Donaghmore v Er Ciaren - Errigal
Greencastle v Cookstown - Greencastle
Moortown v Dromore - Dromore
Moy v Clonoe - Moy
Omagh v Derrylaughan - Oma
Killyclogher v Ardboe - Ardboe

good prediction, hope your not a bookie  :D

ONeill

Why is the Ourbo/Murtin game earlier than the rest? Does the A&E close early on Sunday?

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

viiv

Quote from: ONeill on April 28, 2011, 10:01:20 AM
Why is the Ourbo/Murtin game earlier than the rest? Does the A&E close early on Sunday?

Its now changed to saturday evening at half 4 and 6. theres some parish fundraiser going on sunday involving them both.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: viiv on April 28, 2011, 12:58:31 PM
Quote from: ONeill on April 28, 2011, 10:01:20 AM

Its now changed to saturday evening at half 4 and 6. theres some parish fundraiser going on sunday involving them both.

Might go see it! The jaw breaker will hardly hit any of ardboes county men - bit too close to home even for him if you know what i mean!!!  ;)

eamonn (DICK) forbes

ARDBOE V MOORTOWN NOW 3:00PM AND 4:30PM

Fuzzman

Any word on Joe's jaw?
I heard he had to get a second Op and there was a risk that a nerve could be damaged that controls his lip?
Anyone else hear this?

I wonder how the Ardboe cousin's feel about the whole thing?

eamonn (DICK) forbes

I 'm sure the nerve on his lip won't stop him slabbering

Fuzzman

Only your 2nd post & already being controversial.

Do you think he was right to give him a good slap then to stop him slabbering?

Rocky Mc Guigan

Quote from: eamonn (DICK) forbes on April 29, 2011, 12:57:53 PM
The name in brackets sums it up all very succinctly

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on April 29, 2011, 03:27:11 PM
Quote from: eamonn (DICK) forbes on April 29, 2011, 12:57:53 PM
The name in brackets sums it up all very succinctly

Hi boys i wouldn't be messin with dick forbes he's a wild man! very accurate with a five iron!!!  ;D

Club Rossa

Ardboe 1-7 Moortown 1-4 ft.
As bad a game of football as you're likely to see but we won't give a s*** about that in Ardboe tonight ;D
Ardboe were cruising until Marty McKeown got sent off,Moortown came on strong with the one man advantage but Ardboe defended well in the closing stages to get the win.

Dell

Omagh well beat by superior Errigal team davey and peter harte excellent they were on top in every department. A very poor game start to finish a lot of off the ball. Shocking ref not sure who he was think might b from Gortin? Though he had absolutely no impact on scoreline he missed every incident and there were a right few! Could have boiled over. Justy Mc back but nowhere near fit. Omagh missing a lot of men
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

shahrock02

Quote from: Club Rossa on April 30, 2011, 06:36:37 PM
Ardboe 1-7 Moortown 1-4 ft.
As bad a game of football as you're likely to see but we won't give a s*** about that in Ardboe tonight ;D
Ardboe were cruising until Marty McKeown got sent off,Moortown came on strong with the one man advantage but Ardboe defended well in the closing stages to get the win.
was a at,worst game iv seen in a while but ardboe seemed to be in second gear,deserved your win.its going to be a long year for moortown,will be doing well if they pick up 8-10 league points this year

Club Rossa

Aye,our boys played within themselves and would need to improve in the coming weeks.We have Gavin Teague and John McConville to come back in for us and they will both be a big help.Moortown have no forwards,Dwayne McVey is a big loss for them and they will struggle alright,hopefully their stay in the top flight is a short one.

twenty one yard free

hopefully they will be like a tri angle at the end of the year

finish with 3 points