Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: TYRONE HACK on November 12, 2010, 08:34:59 PM
Tyrone vocational squad, east Tyrone management East Tyrone squad, very very East based, poor reflection on Clubs and schools in the west and North of the county

What schools in the North qualify?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Whats it all about

Christian Brothers taking most west players who should be playing Voc Football!!!!! Schools in west, St.Ciarans, Sacred Heart, The Dean, Omagh Tech  all represented I believe!!!!
Holy trinity has largest representative number on the squad mainly due to the fact of it's size now.  Would hardly think a county management would not pick the best team just so one side of the county is better represented  ???

Doubt you write for more than a local newsletter HACK

redhandloo

Quote from: Whats it all about on November 13, 2010, 09:00:35 AM
Christian Brothers taking most west players who should be playing Voc Football!!!!! Schools in west, St.Ciarans, Sacred Heart, The Dean, Omagh Tech  all represented I believe!!!!
Holy trinity has largest representative number on the squad mainly due to the fact of it's size now.  Would hardly think a county management would not pick the best team just so one side of the county is better represented  ???

Doubt you write for more than a local newsletter HACK

holy trinity won all Ireland under 16 title last year so it would be only
natural that they would have a hefty representation
Tough times don't last, tough people do!

TYRONE HACK

Well to fair it happened in the past with managers siding with the areas they are from, East or West Tyrone! in terms of North Tyrone, St Eguenes has produced plenty of quality vocationals in the past, Holy Cross formerly St Colemans have their fair share of vocational all Irelands winners from their ranks.  and yes Omagh CBS  have grabbed players from SHC in the last couple of years. McMahon and McCullagh perhaps most noteable

TYRONE HACK

By the way is there any word on where the Omagh womens match will be played and is it next weekend with TV coverage? can anyone help please

ziggysego

Quote from: TYRONE HACK on November 13, 2010, 12:19:51 PM
By the way is there any word on where the Omagh womens match will be played and is it next weekend with TV coverage? can anyone help please

Next Saturday in Cavan.... I think.
Testing Accessibility

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: TYRONE HACK on November 13, 2010, 12:18:45 PM
Well to fair it happened in the past with managers siding with the areas they are from, East or West Tyrone! in terms of North Tyrone, St Eguenes has produced plenty of quality vocationals in the past, Holy Cross formerly St Colemans have their fair share of vocational all Irelands winners from their ranks.  and yes Omagh CBS  have grabbed players from SHC in the last couple of years. McMahon and McCullagh perhaps most noteable

Holy Cross are not eligable as a Vocational school any longer.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ceol agus peil

Tyrone minor league
Omagh 0-13
Dromore 0-8
Sent from my iphone

ceol agus peil

Sent from my iphone

stillsenior

Quote from: TYRONE HACK on November 13, 2010, 12:19:51 PM

Saturday 20th 2 PM in Mullahoran Co Cavan

DirtyDozen12

D2 Under 21 Semi Final Championship

Urney 2-06
Augher 0-13
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

l-iver

Great to see the Fiannas success. Damien O Hagan deserves tremendous credit for the way he has guided this group of young men. From what I hear around the Island he is the major reason for their success

ONeill

Good luck The Island tomorrow. Great chance to reach the final.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

How did Tyrone fair at the Ladies All-Star tonight?
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Quote from: ONeill on November 13, 2010, 11:51:46 PM
Good luck The Island tomorrow. Great chance to reach the final.

+1
good luck to the Barrys.