Loughmacrory v Moortown

O'Neill's All County League Div 2 Relegation Playoff

Strabane v Aghaloo

O'Neill's All County League Div 3 Promotion Playoffs

Fintona v Clogher

Drumquin v Brackaville

O'Neill's U21 Knockout Grade 2 Quarter Final

Augher St Macartan's V Donaghmore St Patrick's

I couldnt see the Div1 Semi-finals going ahead this weekend..sure Coalisland still have a final league game to play or will that not go ahead now? Also I couldnt see the Fianna playing a league semi when their still in Ulster??

skeog

games will be going ahead success means more games but fixtures committee are to blame

longrunsthefox

Didn't Errigal Ciaran pull out in semi stage a few years ago beacuse of Ulster championship?

TYRONE HACK

Will the league semi-finals be played on Saturday even though Omagh women are playing in junior all Ireland semi-final, right nuff the county board wouldn't care, they didn't worry too much about Na Fianna. Ronan McSherry talked some sense at the weekend about that carry on

Onthe40

As far as i know Errigal play in the reserve championship final this weekend as well, im sure there will be players involved in both games, so I could hardly see them wanting to play 2 big games on the same weekend. Co Board playing a blinder again !!

Club Rossa

I think back to last year when Ardboe were down to play Carrickmore in a league semi final a week before facing Dromore in a county final.Eventually we got it switched to the following mid week.Now Coalisland are being asked to play their league semi final before an Ulster club semi final.I would have thought that with the terrible record that Tyrone clubs have in Ulster that the co. board would try to help and not hinder their preparations.

longrunsthefox

Strange headline by Irish News stating that: "Ulster Council explains grounds decision."  In face they don't explain it at all and merely say all future games will be played at county grounds. Is this just for senior clubs?  So much for the 'club' championship.
I take it this means clubs who are designated as secondary county grounds won't have to pay the insurance for that anymore. Danny Murphy and the Ulster Council should have made that decision BEFORE the Fianna-Roslea game.

skeog

havie errigal not got about  6 teams so cannot see the crib about having reserve final as thats what it is a RESERVE final stop the cribbing lets get the season over so players can enjoy a break

MR99

Quote from: TYRONE HACK on November 01, 2010, 10:37:53 PM
Will the league semi-finals be played on Saturday even though Omagh women are playing in junior all Ireland semi-final, right nuff the county board wouldn't care, they didn't worry too much about Na Fianna. Ronan McSherry talked some sense at the weekend about that carry on

I think Omagh have caused enough delay's this year without calling it off for the ladies game.  No doubt if they win the semi final they will kick up a row about the final as it will be on the same day as the minor league final. 

Fianna had a valid point about their ground and it was definitely unfair, but is not unreasonable to ask them to play the league semi this week.  Club players are fed up at this stage and just want to get the season over with as they will probably be back training in 8 weeks or so.  If you asked the Fianna at the start of the year would they be happy enough to play a league semi 1 week before the Ulster Club semi, what do you think their naswer would have been. ???

the goal was on

Totally agree MR99. Coalisland have played 2 games now in 5 weeks. Hardly that taxing. We're always told there is no substitute for games. We can't possibly afford to be giving 13 days for clubs invloved in ulster. If that was the case then from the county final to a possible ulster decider on the 28th the next slot for a league game would be the 5th of dec. Its not ideal for coalisland but thats the price of success

longrunsthefox

The two tier system between club and county... and then when county players have a big success with their club they say it means more. 

KIDDO 4

The Ulster club champions  visit the British winners in Ruslip . Sunday Dec 5th.

Aaron Boone

St Peters Manchester v McDermotts Warwickshire is the final this Sunday.

Whats it all about

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on November 02, 2010, 05:18:48 PM
The Ulster club champions  visit the British winners in Ruslip . Sunday Dec 5th.
[/qu

Anybody know when semi finals of all Ireland club roughly

viiv

Saturday 6th November

Division 1 League Semi Finals

@2pm

Coalisland  v Dromore (in Coalisland)

Errigal Ciaran v Omagh (in Dunmoyle)

O'Neill's All County League Div 1 Relegation Playoff

@ 2pm  

Aghyaran v Kildress (in Aghyaran)

NB re all week end matches in the event of a draw extra time will be played.