Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

stewartstown v loughmacrory is def on tonite at 7.00 p.m.
our key players at moment are cp devlin, paul dillon and gareth devlin.
still missing 3 players from the ballymacnab saga but they will be back the day after the ardboe game. 2 of the 3 had their suspensions recently reduced from 9 to 6 months.

would say that loughmacrory's key men are ciaran meenagh, mickey mcgee,
stephen donaghy and ronan ward. dont know if mcgee will be playing though as I heard he got injured against derrylaughan.

should be a good game!

ziggysego

Quote from: laceer on April 24, 2007, 11:20:27 AM
are there any other div 2 clubmen on here?how are you getting on so far?does anyone know when the intermediate championship is due to start?

Greencastle man here. We lost out to Moortown on our first game back, but only be two points. After a week's rest, off we went to Killyman as you. Got to say, the reception we got from Killyman was fantastic indeed.

As to when the Intermediate Championship starts, I haven't heard yet. I think only the Senior dates have been organised to date.
Testing Accessibility

Wee Roddy

For any of you Fianna posters, why did Coalisland put out a completely different team against Errigal than a sucessful one against Carrickmore?

EC Unique

Quote from: Wee Roddy on April 24, 2007, 04:37:36 PM
For any of you Fianna posters, why did Coalisland put out a completely different team against Errigal than a sucessful one against Carrickmore?

How different was it Roddy? Is the team that played us lastnight far away from championship team?

chuck hughes

Quote from: Wee Roddy on April 24, 2007, 04:37:36 PM
i think we put out a different team as we had a few injuries,lads had work committments and then we had boys comming back from injury so management maybe thought to give them game time in prep for championship in 2 weeks.

Wee Roddy

EC Unique, Chuck would probably be able to answer it better than me but the big big midfielder does not appear to have been playing last night, Peter Donnelly was full back against Carmen, Brendan Early looks to be missing along with Richard Thornton. Phil Toner was wing forward against Carmen but appears  to be full forward last night. There was n osign of Martin Early against us and Stephen McNeice was full forward against us, and played well. Paddy Farrell was centre forward against Carmen as wel. All in all alot of changes

neutral

A Classic move young chuck,  looks like Errigal dont know what you are holding in that poker hand.  Cute island hoors.

EC Unique

Quote from: neutral on April 24, 2007, 05:10:28 PM
A Classic move young chuck,  looks like Errigal dont know what you are holding in that poker hand.  Cute island hoors.
We just worry about our selves. I am just curious thats all. ;)

sam03/05

Tyrone minor team named in Irish News today. Any thoughts on it?
Looks a very strong squad from what I can make of it

EC Unique

Quote from: sam03/05 on April 24, 2007, 05:26:27 PM
Could someone post it please

KIDDO

All county league result Loughmacrory 3.10, Stewartstown2.5, played tonight

ziggysego

Quote from: EC Unique on April 24, 2007, 05:55:19 PM
Quote from: sam03/05 on April 24, 2007, 05:26:27 PM
Could someone post it please

Tyrone UMFC Panel; The following players have been selected onto the Tyrone Minor Panel for the forthcoming Championship. All players to be at Mid Ulster Sports Arena Cookstown on THURSDAY 26 APRIL @ 6.30pm for training at 7pm.

AIDAN GIRVAN
MARTIN RODGERS
SEAN ROBINSON
CHRISTOPHER FOLEY
MARK O'CONNOR
FERGAL McALLISKEY
CATHAL McCRORY
DARREN CARSON
RYAN PICKERING
MICHAEL O'NEILL
PAUL MARTIN
KYLE CONEY
TIARNAN O'HAGAN
PADDY McNEICE
CONAL McGARRITY
MARK McKENNA
JAMES CARLIN
CONOR O'NEILL
PAUL McALEER
TIM HARNEY
COLIN HARKIN
PETER HUGHES
MICHAEL GALLAGHER
KEVIN MOSSEY
DIARMUIN McNULTY
SIMON O'NEILL

Sourced tyronegaa.ie http://www.tyronegaa.ie/county/football/news/story.jsp?newsid=360
Testing Accessibility

clarshack

shocking performance by the referee tonite in loughmacrory. must have booked nearly every player on the field. we were well in contention but he sent off our captain john devlin a minute before the break. john was the one that was actually fouled. there was only a point in it at that stage. it was game over at half time having to play with 14 men in the entire second half. we also had to start the game without 5 key players.

KIDDO

Dromore and Omagh CBS star Ronan Mc Nabb , has  also been selected   for this tyrone minor squad.

mick999

test