33/1Galbally Pearses
33/1Cookstown
33/1Aghyaran St Davogs
33/1Killyclogher St Marys
33/1Greencastle
33/1Donaghmore
33/1Kildress
33/1Trillick St Macartans

seriously? how accurate or up-to-date are these odds. seems alot of strange prices on offer here

sorry checked Boylesports there and those are still the prices offered
First on the field and last to leave

longrunsthefox

Carrickmore 10/3 Errigal 11/2
Coalisland 11/1 Clonoe 20/1
Is the bookie on wacky backcy?

ziggysego

Surely Greencastle are favourites, are they not?  ;)
Testing Accessibility

MR99

Quote from: longrunsthefox on May 18, 2010, 02:28:12 PM
The odds for Dromore and Carmen will both slip very soon as there will be no takers, Coalisland and Clonoe are sure to come down in price as a lot of money will be going on there as well as Ardboe, 9/2 is a great price for them, might have a punt before odds shorten.  Dromore and Carmewn as first and second favourites given their injury situ, particularly Dromore's, definitely wacky backy involved.

Onthe40

I know Moy were missing a few on sun, but Dromore will be hard to stop and rightfully are favorites. To absolutely hammer Moy when they were missing their couny men and add to that: Garry,Collins & the 2 Donnellys i believe - bring all these men back in and they will take a bit of stopping..

EC Unique

Going to have to lump on at 11-2 ;D ;D

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: MR99 on May 18, 2010, 02:39:39 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on May 18, 2010, 02:28:12 PM
The odds for Dromore and Carmen will both slip very soon as there will be no takers, Coalisland and Clonoe are sure to come down in price as a lot of money will be going on there as well as Ardboe, 9/2 is a great price for them, might have a punt before odds shorten.  Dromore and Carmewn as first and second favourites given their injury situ, particularly Dromore's, definitely wacky backy involved.

yeh i know what your saying about odds coming in or out. but surely these prices make fianna massive favourites for their match with us. thought they would be slightly ahead but not that far
First on the field and last to leave

randomtask

clonoe and omagh seem the best value to me, might stick a twenty on clonoe before it shortens

randomtask

14/1Clonoe
8/1Coalisland

fairly shortened maybe someone is listening into us.

EC Unique

Quote from: Zapatista on May 18, 2010, 12:25:42 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on May 18, 2010, 12:22:19 PM
I don't think Errigal pack their defence at all! If anything I think we are an attacking team. Our first choice half back line would be Paul Quinn Barry Canavan and Davey Harte, all of which love to go forward looking a score. Our forward lines are full of attacking players as well. So far this year we have 88 points scored in the League which is the highest, yet we have conceded 66 which is far from the best!( 6 teams are better in that department) None of this points towards a team that are defencive so I don't see where you are coming from?

Hard to argue with that.

Thanks Zap.

Looking right back to 93 I think Errigal, when successful,  could never be described as defensive. We always based our gameplan on out scoring the opposition more than defense.

loughshore lad

Crazy odds for Clonoe at 20/1, short even at 14s.

Dromore still the team to beat regardless of injuries or early season form.

omagh_gael

Redhand Santa

Quote from: Onthe40 on May 18, 2010, 03:03:42 PM
I know Moy were missing a few on sun, but Dromore will be hard to stop and rightfully are favorites. To absolutely hammer Moy when they were missing their couny men and add to that: Garry,Collins & the 2 Donnellys i believe - bring all these men back in and they will take a bit of stopping..

The Moy were missing 8-10 starters (including 4 county players and centre half back and chf) and wouldn't have the strongest squad so wouldnt read much into it.

Zapatista

Dromore drew at home with Greencastle with County men playing. It was a great result for Dromore against Moy but questions arise for Moy following that game more than anything.

up tyrone

Quote from: Zapatista on May 18, 2010, 11:01:33 PM

Dromore drew at home with Greencastle with County men playing. It was a great result for Dromore against Moy but questions arise for Moy following that game more than anything.
Great result with an illegal player.