Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glencullrule

The Errigal versus Omagh saga was all handbags! How it annoys me how much other clubs love to exagorate this.
There are some amount of clubs jealous of us.

On the football scale we are chalking up the points and winning the breaks around the middle, something which we lacked last year.

EC Unique

Quote from: glencullrule on May 06, 2010, 11:18:54 AM
The Errigal versus Omagh saga was all handbags! How it annoys me how much other clubs love to exagorate this.

On the football scale we are chalking up the points and winning the breaks around the middle, something which we lacked last year.

Aye and the people that are stirring were not even at the match. ::)

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: glencullrule on May 06, 2010, 11:18:54 AM

I wouldnt class a KO punch as a bit of 'handbags'.  Handbags is pushing and shoving and maybe someone getting the odd clip, nothing much in it.  A KO is certainly not a handbag incident, im sure when the player who was KO'ed got up he didnt say 'sure it was only a bit of handbags, nothing to see here lads  ::) '
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

The Hammer

Quote from: EC Unique on May 05, 2010, 09:24:26 PM
Quote from: The Hammer on May 05, 2010, 06:31:37 PM
i find it hard to believe that 3 omagh men and only one errigal man got suspended.

yet there was a mass brawl....

once again errigal use there power to get away with stuff.

could it be that teams fear omagh if they are at full strength ?

Were you there?

i was indeed...

and what ?

errigal women do all the standing up for the men now from what i hear...

EC Unique

Quote from: The Hammer on May 06, 2010, 01:01:32 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on May 05, 2010, 09:24:26 PM
Quote from: The Hammer on May 05, 2010, 06:31:37 PM
i find it hard to believe that 3 omagh men and only one errigal man got suspended.

yet there was a mass brawl....

once again errigal use there power to get away with stuff.

could it be that teams fear omagh if they are at full strength ?

Were you there?

i was indeed...

and what ?

errigal women do all the standing up for the men now from what i hear...

What is this power that you speak of?
What other sanctions or suspensions did you expect for Errigal?
What the f**k is the women thing about?

Oh and by the way, I don't think many are in fear of Omagh :D

The Hammer

The weekends action !!! some nice games

Trillick St Macartan's     ---      v     Errigal Ciaran     --- Errigal should win this comfortable
Aghyaran St Davogs    ---    v    Clonoe O`Rahilly's    ---Clonoe by 5 plus ?
Carrickmore St Colmcille's    ---    v    Moy Tír na nÓg    ---A DRAW ?
Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa    ---    v    Cookstown Fr Rocks    ---Ardboe, by 4 points
Domhnach Mór Naoimh Pádraig    ---    v    Killyclogher St Mary's    ---A real tight one, if killyclogher dont give away easy free's they could win this
Dromore St Dympna's    ---    v    Coalisland Fianna    ---Fianna, Dromore seem to be missing too many big players
Greencastle St Patrick's    ---    v    Omagh St Enda's    ---Another tight one i reckon, Omagh may just have enough, but they will have to fight for every inch
Kildress Wolfe Tones    ---    v    Galbally Pearses    ---Galbally will win, this will be a firey match

The Hammer

[/quote]

The same power that moved the purposed Tyrone GAA Centre from other better situated venues to the Garvaghy location. The Same power that helped get minimal suspensions for the row with carmen during the league final.
is the county board blind ? cause the last few incidents in football has all happened during errigal matches. Omagh x 2 and Carmen x1

So your telling me no Errigal man throw a punch in the melee after the game ? Enough said

As for the women part..... The Errigal players know what it means

glencullrule

Who are Dromore missing? Didnt look like too many in papers!

Heard championship is weekend of 20th June, any truth or is it just speculation?

The Hammer

Quote from: glencullrule on May 06, 2010, 03:28:09 PM
Who are Dromore missing? Didnt look like too many in papers!

Heard championship is weekend of 20th June, any truth or is it just speculation?

well there's shane mcmahon and barry collins

Ive been told Kevin Donnelly, Micky Garry and ricey are out

EC Unique

Quote from: The Hammer on May 06, 2010, 02:56:41 PM

The same power that moved the purposed Tyrone GAA Centre from other better situated venues to the Garvaghy location. The Same power that helped get minimal suspensions for the row with carmen during the league final.
is the county board blind ? cause the last few incidents in football has all happened during errigal matches. Omagh x 2 and Carmen x1

So your telling me no Errigal man throw a punch in the melee after the game ? Enough said

As for the women part..... The Errigal players know what it means
[/quote]
Where are these other better venues?
We had several suspensions from the League final, some of which were 12 weeks. How is that minimal?

The 'Melee' you talk about was a pushing and shoving session. As far as I know the only man that threw a punch in it was Joe McMahon.

Why come out with a statement like ''errigal women do all the standing up for the men now from what i hear...''
and then not back it up with facts?

You need to try harder young man :D

The Hammer

We had several suspensions from the League final, some of which were 12 weeks. How is that minimal?

The 'Melee' you talk about was a pushing and shoving session. As far as I know the only man that threw a punch in it was Joe McMahon.

Why come out with a statement like ''errigal women do all the standing up for the men now from what i hear...''

Joe McMahon never punched no man !! maybe a raise hand that pushed a man's face away but it was never a punch...
Even players said that themselves while socializing together on sunday evening. Without any hostility either mite i add.

Young Gallagher made a wrong move. but For Rusty to think a young fella what 7 years his minor would sit and take 5 punches to the head is a fool, and he suffered the repercussions. I've known Rusty for years since the Tyrone underage days and the furniture shop.

enuf said about the matter the better. the higher voices have spoken, pepole know there punishments.

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: The Hammer on May 06, 2010, 04:08:19 PM

Joe McMahon never punched no man!!

A double negative there, shocking grammar.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

The Hammer

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on May 06, 2010, 04:10:02 PM
Quote from: The Hammer on May 06, 2010, 04:08:19 PM

Joe McMahon never punched no man!!

A double negative there, shocking grammar.

If it were in fact a writing contest that would be true..

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: The Hammer on May 06, 2010, 02:48:20 PM

Trillick St Macartan's     ---      v     Errigal Ciaran     --- Errigal should win this comfortable
Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa    ---    v    Cookstown Fr Rocks    ---Ardboe, by 4 points
Domhnach Mór Naoimh Pádraig    ---    v    Killyclogher St Mary's    ---A real tight one, if killyclogher dont give away easy free's they could win this
Dromore St Dympna's    ---    v    Coalisland Fianna    ---Fianna, Dromore seem to be missing too many big players
Greencastle St Patrick's    ---    v    Omagh St Enda's    ---Another tight one i reckon, Omagh may just have enough, but they will have to fight for every inch
Kildress Wolfe Tones    ---    v    Galbally Pearses    ---Galbally will win, this will be a firey match

Kildress could realistically finish with zero points this year! what has happened them?

The Hammer

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on May 06, 2010, 04:17:33 PM
Quote from: The Hammer on May 06, 2010, 02:48:20 PM

Kildress could realistically finish with zero points this year! what has happened them?
There a battle harden team. im sure they will get a win or two somewhere