Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

I don't know.. the fucers are still there...

Hereiam

Google tracks what websites you search for etc and puts up ads based on that. So foxy what website's have you been visiting lately. You must have been susin out how much you get a week for gaurdin the queen.  :D

supersarsfields

Quote from: The Hammer on February 18, 2010, 10:01:19 PM
People love saying omagh "takes" players from other smaller clubs.. You can "take" someone and make them play. They have to want to play. With the gallagher boys it was a family choice, and as far as i can see they have joined the club and theier father is even a menter to the reserves and under 21's !!

As for Drumragh players getting poached ? oh please why would omagh want any of them. Gareth Haughey hardly even plays from Drumragh, and is no where near div 1 standard.

Right and who got your player of the year this year per chance???

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: supersarsfields on February 19, 2010, 09:44:10 AM
People love saying omagh "takes" players from other smaller clubs.. You can "take" someone and make them play. They have to want to play. With the gallagher boys it was a family choice, and as far as i can see they have joined the club and theier father is even a menter to the reserves and under 21's !!

As for Drumragh players getting poached ? oh please why would omagh want any of them. Gareth Haughey hardly even plays from Drumragh, and is no where near div 1 standard.

Who did as a matter of interest?  Note im not from omagh or Drumragh.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Final Whistle

Would not surprise me. Maybe you could become the British Army's spokesmen-you talk enough drivel / Bullshit I imagine you would need too much training either!!!

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Final Whistle on February 19, 2010, 09:54:19 AM
Would not surprise me. Maybe you could become the British Army's spokesmen-you talk enough drivel / Bullshit I imagine you would need too much training either!!!

... and it was you put a sick photo of a dead baby on a discussion about Gaelic football to slag off people from Cookstown and Omagh....   ???

supersarsfields

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on February 19, 2010, 09:51:33 AM
Quote from: supersarsfields on February 19, 2010, 09:44:10 AM

Who did as a matter of interest?  Note im not from omagh or Drumragh.

Conor Starrs.

supersarsfields

Lads would ya take that crap away to PM's. Feck sake ya have us looking like the imbreds fighting away on the county thread!!  ;)

TonesAbú

Anyone able to post the full youth gradings lads? Would be much appreciated.

viiv

Anybody any idea if the clubs will be getting any of this money from Croke park? Or will the CB just plough it into Garvaghy. With affiliation fee's out at the min im sure plenty of clubs would love to see a few £ go there way.

longrunsthefox

Very original sick boy.... about tenth time that photo has been put on the board  ::)

DirtyDozen12

Cant we all just get along and talk about Tyrone club football, wont someone think of the children.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

longrunsthefox

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on February 19, 2010, 12:51:05 PM
Cant we all just get along and talk about Tyrone club football, wont someone think of the children.

You serious?!! Jees! I thot you were from Dublin... Dirty Dozen 12 from 1983 All Ireland final. Am not picking a row here (really! ) wat does that mean... the Dirty Dozen thing? 

ziggysego

Can I just say I'm really excited to be in Division 1 this year? What a dream start for us, a home game to Carrickmore ;D Can we get them on the hop?
Testing Accessibility

Zapatista

Quote from: ziggysego on February 19, 2010, 01:10:45 PM
Can I just say I'm really excited to be in Division 1 this year? What a dream start for us, a home game to Carrickmore ;D Can we get them on the hop?

Don't be looking to get them on the hop Ziggy. A little bit more confidence required. Ye's a big boys now ;)