Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on March 22, 2007, 12:47:42 PM
Quote from: snappiered on March 22, 2007, 11:35:43 AM
Are many going down to Limerick for the game on Sunday. Im thinking of heading down Sunday morning and coming up again that evening. How long it take?

Depends whereabouts you are in the county, try: http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/planner_main.jsp?database=I

Hope that website isn't anything like Sat-Nav ;)
Testing Accessibility

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ziggysego on March 22, 2007, 01:03:42 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on March 22, 2007, 12:47:42 PM
Quote from: snappiered on March 22, 2007, 11:35:43 AM
Are many going down to Limerick for the game on Sunday. Im thinking of heading down Sunday morning and coming up again that evening. How long it take?

Depends whereabouts you are in the county, try: http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/planner_main.jsp?database=I

Hope that website isn't anything like Sat-Nav ;)

Nope, at least not (so far) in my experience. Generally amazingly accurate in fact!  ;D
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

EC Unique

Quote from: realredhandfan on March 22, 2007, 10:44:47 AM
see point above your point before you use these stats to back your point up please.  BTW what makes you unique?

We have no minimum age for our membership. We are Unique in the fact that we are the first and only Tyrone club to have won a Senior Ulster club Championship title. (93 & 02).  ;D

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: EC Unique on March 22, 2007, 02:06:45 PM
see point above your point before you use these stats to back your point up please.  BTW what makes you unique?

We have no minimum age for our membership. We are Unique in the fact that we are the first and only club to have won a Senior Ulster club Championship title. (93 & 02).  ;D

I think you should edit that....1st TYRONE club??

EC Unique

ziggysego

Greencastle will also remain the 1st to win the All Ireland Club Championship  ;D

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'll be quiet now.  :D
Testing Accessibility

Flirtyflan

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on March 22, 2007, 02:38:51 PM

We have no minimum age for our membership. We are Unique in the fact that we are the first and only club to have won a Senior Ulster club Championship title. (93 & 02).  ;D

Just to settle the row....Carrickmore Ladies are the first senior club to win an Ulster Club title 1992  :P
I believe this is an official question asked in the scor competitions.

EC Unique

Quote from: Flirtyflan on March 22, 2007, 06:15:48 PM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on March 22, 2007, 02:38:51 PM

Just to settle the row....Carrickmore Ladies are the first senior club to win an Ulster Club title 1992  :P
I believe this is an official question asked in the scor competitions.

I Stand Corrected ;)

Whatabout

Nonsense. Total nonsense.

If you're going to include Carrickmore "lay-days", then get the facts straight.

Why not include the four or five Ulster senior camogie championships won by Eglish in the 1980s?

So much for "official" Scor questions.

Yours in defiance of EC-Carmen "we're the greatest, no we're the greatest"-ness,

What About.

ziggysego

That still leaves Greencastle as the first All Ireland ;)
Testing Accessibility

tones81

Norf Tyrone

QuoteThat still leaves Greencastle as the first All Ireland

Well....technically Owen Roes won the grade 6 feile competion in 2004 so I think we beat Greencastle to it. I believe EC may have won a grade 1 version a few years pre that.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Hereiam

Dont rule out a Glencull team just yet. With the amount of fellas supposed to be turning up for the junior team then alot of guys are still not going to get regular football. This could be the time to start the process of a split. ;D

never kickt a ball

U-21 and Senior Teams Announced
22 Mar 2007
The U-21 team to play Armagh in the Ulster football Championship semifinal in Davitt Park Lurgan on Saturday at 3.30 pm is:

Jonathan Curran, Damian McCaul, Cathal McCarron, P J Quinn, Brendan Boggs, Ciaran McGinley, Martin Murray, Raymond Mulgrew (Capt.), Colm Cavanagh, John Kelly, Marc Cunningham, Ronan McRory, Conor O'Donnell, Aidan Cassidy, Cathal McCarron

Subs: Greg Kelly, John Gilmore, Paul Marlow, Jason McAnulla, Gerard McCaughey, Niall P McGinn, Shane O'Hagan, Dean O'Neill, Shaun O'Neill   

The Senior team to play Limerick in the Allianz National Football League on Sunday at 3.30 pm in Limerick is:

Pascal McConnell, Ryan McMenamin, Joe McMahon, Dermot Carlin, Davy Harte, Conor Gormley, Justin McMahon, Peter Donnelly, Kelvin Hughes, Brian Dooher (Capt.), Stephen O'Neill, Ryan Mellon, Niall Gormley, Kevin Hughes, Enda McGinley

Subs: Jonathan Curran, Brendan Boggs, Colm Cavanagh, Colm Donnelly, Colin Holmes, Aiden McCarron, Cathal McCarron, Damian McCaul, Colm McCullagh, Tommy McGuigan, Raymond Mulgrew, Michael Murphy, Martin Penrose, Paul Quinn, Declan Treanor

Norf Tyrone

I wouldn't call myself an old codger on the board, but I remember when I joined a few years back there were only 5 or 6 Tyronies on board. Now there appears to be loads of us! I was wondering how many CLubs represented on here. I have added a few here and there, so shout if you're not on. Some teams have more than 1!!!

An Gallbhaile- PH Pearse
Trí Leac
Aireagal Chiaráin- EC Unique
An Charraig Mhór- Flirty Flan
Droim Ratha- Supersarsfields/ WeeDonns
An Droim Mhór- Kiddo
An Ómaigh- Naomh Éanna

Cabhán a'Chaoirtainn
An Srath Bán-Fear ón Srath Bán/ nrico2006
An Mhaigh- Redhandfan/ MacEoghain
Coill an Chlochair
Oileán a'Ghuail
Clann na nGael- Fuzzman
Doire Locháin
An Chorra Chríochach
Cill Íseal
Éadán na dTorc
Dún Geanainn
Achadh Uí Aráin
Loch Mhic Ruairí
Ard Bó- Gabriel Hurl/ Loughshore lad
Domhnach Mór- realredhandfan
Baile na Móna
An Goirtín
An Caisleán Glas- I don't think we have anyone? :-)
An Eaglais
An Taite Riabhach
Eochar
Eascair
An Chraobh
Cill Dhreasa
An Bruach Áille
Cluain Eo
Achadh Lú
An Bearach- Redknight
Gleann Éallaigh
An Brocach