Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

I'm a big fan of Mulligan's, but I think it will be chancey for him year. He might make the panel, but not the first team.
Testing Accessibility

billy the kid

Is it true that Brian Dooher is training Ballinascreens senior team in Derry? And is Mickey Harte ever gona take diciplinary action against his players that continue to bring the game in disrepute.... i.e diving!!
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

loughshore lad

Quote from: billy the kid on January 23, 2007, 03:30:44 PM
Is it true that Brian Dooher is training Ballinascreens senior team in Derry? And is Mickey Harte ever gona take diciplinary action against his players that continue to bring the game in disrepute.... i.e diving!!

Should you not know the answer to the Dooher question - are you not from Ballinascreen??

supersarsfields

Ziggy, if Mulligan's fit he'll be in the starting team. He offer's a hugh ability that none of the new comers have proved they are capable of yet. Even if you look at 2005 when Mulligan was way short of form, Mickey stuck with him and he came good. I think alot of people underestimate how good Mulligan could be if he get's his head right. Ability wise he is up with the best of them. And i believe he could be a real star this year!!

billy the kid

I'm no longer a resident of Ballinascreen
If it moves hit it

never kickt a ball

I thought it was only Derry and Donegal that had Diver's playing  ;)

loughshore lad

I have to laugh at all the Derry men giving out about Tyrone players diving. it is well documented within football circles about the diving antics of a number of Derry county players although the two biggest culprits - McFlynn and McBride have quit.

nrico2006

Master diver my whole, Canavan in that picture is executing  a more than likely crucial handpass whilst being sanwiched by two monaghan men.  As for divers, look no further to liam hinphey last year when kevin hughes looked at him!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Maximus Marillius

Ye shouldnt get so humpy when accused of diving...those Armagh lads have ye all wound up over issue...i for one see it as a skill in gaining an advantage over yer opponents etc

billy the kid

Do you people honestly believe that you will ever win another All-Ireland without Pater Canavan?
If it moves hit it

supersarsfields

Billy one line and then another!! Would ya never get bored of the fishing?

At least try and make them a bit more orginal William

billy the kid

how do you tyrone people feel about naked ladies naked mud wresling coming under the gaa unbrela? i think its a good thing very progressive for our association.  do you think it will be a crowd pleaser?
If it moves hit it

realredhandfan

Max. 
Where Canavans pivoting foot comes close to the ground hold a pencil perfectly vertical, was it possible for PTG to stand up straight in this superb shot?