Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Norf Tyrone

Tyrone lead 0-7 to 0-5 into the 2nd half

Aidan McCarron 0-2, Paul Rouse 0-1 and Cavanagh 0-1 with some of the scores

Davy Harte, Colm Colhoun, Calvo, John Devine, NIall Gormley amongst those playing.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

never kickt a ball

Tyrone Scorers v Cavan
Sean Cavanagh 0-4, Paul Rouse 0-3, Aiden Mc Carron 0-2, Declan Treanor 0-1, Ryan McMenamin 0-1, Ryan Mellon 0-1, Kelvin Hughes 0-1, Christy Colhoun 0-1

Norf Tyrone

TyronePhilly

When McGuigan, Dooher, Gormley, Jordan, Cavlan, etc. come back to the panel.....
who, in your opinion goes?

Some good young talent coming through for certain!

TÍR EOGHAIN PHILADELPHIA ABÚ!

ziggysego

Cavlan was back tonight against Cavan in the Gaelic Life Dr. McKenna Cup and scored a point.

The rest should be back by the latter stages of the National League
Testing Accessibility

never kickt a ball

Quote from: TyronePhilly on January 21, 2007, 12:38:17 AM
When McGuigan, Dooher, Gormley, Jordan, Cavlan, etc. come back to the panel.....
who, in your opinion goes?
Some good young talent coming through for certain!
Very hard to say at the moment Philadelphia. Mickey Harte is intending to have a squad of around 35 to pick from over the next while. He stated this in a recent interview. He has the players stating that everyone is on trial, even the established players (Ricey stated this) and that there is such good talent around that good players have not even made the current squad and good players on the panel at the moment will not make it either. Some of the younger players may need more time and will be allowed to focus on the U21's but I couldn't even guess who they will be. Nothing is ever won in January (except maybe the McKenna Cup) but it does look like there will be competition for places come the summer.

TyronePhilly

McCarron's playing decent, Carlin has seem to refound the form, Colhoun has been a breath of fresh air, Niall Gormley, etc.
A bit surprised, and I'm not trying to start a controversy, that young Niall McGinn isn't at least on the McKenna Cup squad.

TÍR EOGHAIN PHILADELPHIA ABÚ!

ONeill

For those who have seen Rouse play, can you equate his style at all to Donaghy's of Kerry? Is he a towering full forward?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

uselessfootballer

Seen him play against Derry,  seemed a ball winner good fielding skills etc.
Linked play well was involved in several scores hit the bar himself. Wasn't at yesterday's game but reported to have taken scores well.
Not unmarkable but an akward enough customer.
Not a clone of Donaghy but he looks to be good option to have and develop.

Norf Tyrone

How did the U21s do yesterday, and today?

Sludden? You're usually the man for this stuff.

Tyrones own

Hope Rouse can keep this form, that way O'Neill can get back to the 40 where i believe
he is at his most dangerous, running at and opening defences coming off either foot.
What's the story with Mulligan? Haven't heard much mention of him.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

never kickt a ball

Quote from: ONeill on January 21, 2007, 09:19:58 PM
For those who have seen Rouse play, can you equate his style at all to Donaghy's of Kerry? Is he a towering full forward?
Completely different build from Donaghy. There is photo of Rouse in action at following link:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/photo_galleries/6285307.stm
Or:

Or:

nrico2006

Havent seen Rouse play, hes from brackaville?  What height is he?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

realredhandfan

Rouse is a big strapping lad who can take on and offer us a bustling full forward option.