Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

New Devil, seems to be a bit of talk about it on the KerryVs Tyrone thread on the main GAA discussion.

As with any of the rumours, what can you do except ignore it until it goes away or becomes real?   ???

glencullrule

yes he has gone 'to hopefully successfully captain carmen'   :D he rang harte last week to say he would like to wear captains arm band in kerry in doohers absence and when harte said no gormley rang him the next day to say he was ill, although he was working thursday and friday and had a valentine meal thursday night

orangeman

had a valentine meal thursday night

So he got a bad feed somewhere then ?? That explains it.  ;) :D :D

5 Sams

Lads,
Sorry to disturb ye in here but I need tro contact Raymond O'Neill in Coalisland about arrangements for our UL game on Sunday and I have lost his number. Any chance one of ye could PM me a number if yiz have it.

Slan

5 Sams
The Aristocrat Years

tyrone86

Championship draw live on Q101 tomorrow night at 9pm. So says tyronegaa.ie.

longball

any word of how greencastle training going Ziggy? what their aims for the year? staying up??? heard they won a friendly at the weekend
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

ziggysego

Quote from: longball on February 20, 2008, 07:52:47 PM
any word of how greencastle training going Ziggy? what their aims for the year? staying up??? heard they won a friendly at the weekend

Training's going well so far. Hoping to make good progress. We know it's going to be a tough year, with the restructing of the leagues, but we're hoping of doing well. Looking forward to playing some of the big teams like Clann na nGael, Dungannon and the Moy.

Played Slaughtneil on Sunday. Unfortunately I couldn't make the game, due to a few unforeseen circumstances.
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Any word on the Markey Cup which was played today -  I know that Holy Trinity were beat but was anybody at it ?

Norf Tyrone

Hi Folks

There are a lot of comings and goings on the board over the year, so with the new season around the corner, can you identify your club. Curious to see how many clubs are represented on here, and who has no spoke!

I have added a few quickies off the top of my head...

Division 1
An Charraig Mhor - Carmen Stateside 
Ardboe - Orangeman/Gabriel Hurl
Clonoe -
Coalisland -
Donaghmore -
Dromore - KIDDO
Errigal Ciaran - EC Unique
Killyclogher -
Killyman -
Loughmacrory -
Aghyaran -
Cookstown -
Eglish -
Galbally -
Kildress - New Devil
Omagh - Puckoon

Division 2
Clann na nGael - Fuzzman
Eskra -
Gortin -
Greencastle - Ziggysego
Moortown -
Moy -
Pomeroy -
Rock -
Stewartstown - Clarshack
Tattyreagh -
Trillick -
Derrylaughan -
Dungannon -
Edendork -
Killeeshil -
Urney -

Division 3

Augher -
Beragh - Deal me in
Brocagh -
Castlederg -
Clogher -
Drumquin -
Dregish - Br
E R O'Neills - Norf Tyrone/Rois
Errigal Ciaran III -
Fintona -
Glenelly -
Strabane - Fear ón Srath Bán
Aghaloo -
Brackaville -
Derrytresk - O Neill
Drumragh -Supersarsfields
Newtownstewart -
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ziggysego

hoopsaaa is Greencastle / Loughmacrory
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

snappiered

Im Loughmacrory 2. Championship draw should be very interesting tonight. Looking forward to it.

supersarsfields

I have my fellow club men Bensars and Weedonns.

Tho there has been questions as to wee donns whereabouts lately. He seems to have went awol. Rumour has it his brothers are starting to make him actually work!!

Knock Yer Mucker In

Well I am from Clonoe. Looking forward to the draw tonight also.