Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longball

ne word on under 21 fixtures for weekend???
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Aaron Boone

Quote from: tram on November 26, 2007, 06:21:05 PM
Tuesday 27th November @ 7:45pm in MUSA
Tyrone Under 21 Football Championship Grade 2
Rock v Aghyaran
E.T. if necessary.

Where's MUSA ?

KIDDO

Mid Ulster Sports Arena , Cookstown.

EC Unique

Quote from: Skra-Man on November 26, 2007, 03:54:37 PM
is it just me or is anybody else really fed up with errigal thinking they have a divine right to be still known as the big two. Tey ar done, the youth coming through are just not good enough, get over stop making excuses, and do your talking on the pitch. Also if errigal had of had an under 21 match on the saturday yous too would have gotten it off, so stop crying about it. Errigal are no longer a team to be feared! i would probably rate them as the fith best team in Tyrone now after Carmen, Dromore Coalisland, and Donaghmore. Errigal are done!

I think you should run along back to Hoganstand young fella..... :D :D

EC Unique

Quote from: EC Unique on November 26, 2007, 12:22:11 PM
RRHF.. Do you honestly believe Errigal are 'Done' and if so what exacly do you mean by 'Done'....... Im curious ;)

Still waiting for an answer?

tieroan

One we Fianna men like to call half of our own (because he is married to a Coalisland woman) will break all records in Tyrone this weekend by winning his 7th league medal to go with his 6th championship. This will be a new record if Carmen win. It is some achievement but i would bet he does not know this himself.

redcard

Dromore v Carmen. Another Friday night humdinger under lights at healy park. Are teams still giving the county champions a guard of honour?

rrhf

Ecunique,  when i say done Im only talking about the step back from the winners podium.  Errigal without the Canavans is not an object of fear for anyone any more.  Thats not taking away from their magnificent achievements which are now history, but its form based on this year, what I expect in the next few years as they rebuild.  Im sure they will be back.

Zapatista

I can't see Carmen giving Dromore a guard of honor. I can't see Dromore wanting a guard of honor either. Sure it's nice for the first game after the Championship but after that it just looks stupid and Carmen would know this more than anyone.

EC Unique

Quote from: rrhf on November 27, 2007, 08:26:24 AM
Ecunique,  when i say done Im only talking about the step back from the winners podium.  Errigal without the Canavans is not an object of fear for anyone any more.  Thats not taking away from their magnificent achievements which are now history, but its form based on this year, what I expect in the next few years as they rebuild.  Im sure they will be back.

Fair enough. I just hope it will take less than a few years :)

snappiered

Please note that the Official Launch of the New Tyrone jersey is on Thursday 29th November  at 1.00 pm.

Just got an e mail to advise of the following.

ziggysego

Have you seen it snappiered? I hear it's wile looking.
Testing Accessibility

Mullinahoe

Orangeman- havent Ardboe played Errigal twice already at reserves? Could nearly swear they have. I see they have given us a few fixtures at the weekend too.

loughshore lad

Quote from: Mullinahoe on November 27, 2007, 03:54:41 PM
Orangeman- havent Ardboe played Errigal twice already at reserves? Could nearly swear they have. I see they have given us a few fixtures at the weekend too.

Yes you are right they have definitely played twice this season.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: snappiered on November 27, 2007, 12:36:16 PM
Please note that the Official Launch of the New Tyrone jersey is on Thursday 29th November  at 1.00 pm.

The new jersey just in time for the Christmas market naturally. The Tyrone one has to be one of the big sellers after Dublin & Cork. Fair play for keeping the same one for three seasons anyway. My 'old' one will have to go on Ebay later.