Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone86

Beefy is probably the best ref in the county, and I've nothing to do with the Newtownstewart or Omagh clubs. I'm sure he'd take great offense though, he's a Newtown man through and through.

I can't tell you how much Omagh put into the facilites but I do remember them selling tickets early this year, can't remember the ins and outs of the but it was development related if I recall correctly.

Good luck to Dromore on Sunday, I've no great gra for them, but I've less for the Fianna and in the situation I'll opt of the lesser of the 2 evils  :P

orangeman

Any results on the poll ? Did Dromore or Island win the poll ?

ziggysego

Dromore  34 (45.9%)
Coalisland  40 (54.1%
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Not much between them on the poll either - anyone fancy a draw at 8/1 ?

snappiered

Yip Orangeman. Will be backing it tommorrow. Thats a reasonable price as well.

snappiered

Corrected it. Anyway how long is Sean our for.

ziggysego

According to the TG4 website, the Tyrone Senior Final is not on the channel.

Anyone know what the truth is, as I was desperate to get to the game, but now I can't.
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

The fact that it's not on TV will ensure a bumper crowd. Naomh Eanna and all his colleagues will be happy.

DirtyDozen12

Really impressed by the pics of Omagh changing rooms they really look the part.  I especially like the grassed area similar to that of Croke Park.  Can anyone confirm if there is just the one grassed area or if there are two?  A lot teams like to warm up a bit in the changing rooms before they head out onto the field so at least the space is available to do so inside.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

ziggysego

Just seen it hardstation. Good wee piece and definately something all Tyrone Gaels can be proud of.
Testing Accessibility

clarshack

Quote from: orangeman on October 12, 2007, 02:26:42 PM
Result will depend a lot on Mc Namee the ref and how he handles the initial bit of sledging that is sure to go on - will there be yellow early cards - maybe even an early one - and if he's in really bad mood, 6 red ones at the same time - now wouldn't that be a surprise ?.

he lined our full forward in last years I.F.C final just before half time. didnt make any difference to the result mind you! anyhow what are the odds for someone being lined on sunday as it could be a worthwhile bet?

orangeman

Any odds on anyone been sent off ?

Any word of the teams yet ? Same again for both ?

tyronegael

Very impressive Omagh facilities.

Although i was wondering who will be first to use them also how many new changing rooms is there.

Norf Tyrone

In the big game of the weekend tonight in Greencastle.

Grade 3 Under 13 final
Owen Roes 2-9 Rock 3-8

Some of the Rock players were HUGE. Very good game, nip and tuck with a debatable hop ball which one of the Rock 6fters buried in the last couple of minutes to win it.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

KIDDO

Top scorers in Tyrone senior championship, Paddy Early ,3.6PlunkettKane 2.8,  Colm Mc Cullagh 1.10, and Owen Mc Cusker  0.12  Shaun o Neill 1.8 ,  who will collect this award.