Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoopsaaa

The very best of luck to both sides on Sunday. I will be happy to see either name on the cup. It would be really nice to see Dromore get one. They have been knocking on the door for a few years now. I am certain that the Island have a few Senior Championships in them over the next five or six years if they can keep the current panel together.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Bensars on October 12, 2007, 10:36:12 AM
Tight Division.

Urney will fancy themselves against strabane.....who are the other two games fear?

Greencastle at home is the last game Bensars, Brockagh (this weekend) and Aghaloo away. Urney at home... they were poxed to scrape a draw in Clady!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fear ón Srath Bán

Great facilities there Naomh Éanna, well done to all.

Best to both teams this weekend, just hope the hype does seep through to the Coalisland lads -- they can't afford to give Dromore a head-start in this one.

snappiered

Moy posters how come big Sean wasnt playing aganist the Kildress last Sunday? He be fit for your visit to us tommorrow? What kind of a team will yous be taking down?

Rois

edit

oneillcup2007

Fair play to big Cav.  He'll be playing for Armagh next.   :D will Dromore be asking the big questions of the island on Sunday though? Put your head on the lines folks.  Ill say Coalisland by 3.

Bensars

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on October 12, 2007, 11:03:17 AM
Tight Division.

Urney will fancy themselves against strabane.....who are the other two games fear?

Greencastle at home is the last game Bensars, Brockagh (this weekend) and Aghaloo away. Urney at home... they were poxed to scrape a draw in Clady!

Whatever happened about  the incident in the first game ? The Umpire and alledged striking ?

Bensars

Dromore to end thier drought and banish the curse forever.

Dromores defence is far superior to anything coalisland have met thus far.

Dromore by 2.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Bensars on October 12, 2007, 01:22:18 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on October 12, 2007, 11:03:17 AM
Tight Division.

Whatever happened about  the incident in the first game ? The Umpire and alledged striking ?

Good question. Initially they were closed down for a year (again), but for whatever reason and however it happened, that appeared to be rescinded!  ???

Wee Roddy

oneillcup2007 in reference to your point made in the "do you support your county champions" thread, if you really believe whay you are saying then you are away with it. Dromore and Coalisland are 2 good teams but i can assure you that neither will win the Ulster Football championship. Errigal have done it with a couple of cracking teams and Carmen feel they should have done it in 2004 only for cruel luck in the semi final. Neither of Sundays teams are in Ulster champions mode.

My heart goes for a narrow Coalisland win but because of Dromore defence i will be putting a few quid in them at even money. I think there may be 4-5 points in it.

orangeman

Result will depend a lot on Mc Namee the ref and how he handles the initial bit of sledging that is sure to go on - will there be yellow early cards - maybe even an early one - and if he's in really bad mood, 6 red ones at the same time - now wouldn't that be a surprise ?.

midnightcaller

With the help of God Coalisland to win on Sunday. I reckon it will be tight right up til the last 10 minutes, but Coalisland know how to break away from teams. Hopefully for the sake of Tyrone  Football they'll take it.

Id even go as far as to say that there might be an Ulster Club in this Coalisland side. I think theyd be happy with Tyrone first though.

orangeman

Good to see you standing by YOUR man Naomh Eanna  !!

Did you put much into the new facilities ?

goal and a point

Quote from: orangeman on October 12, 2007, 03:00:36 PM
Good to see you standing by YOUR man Naomh Eanna  !!

Did you put much into the new facilities ?

i see he got a big thank you for helping out with omagh u16 girls in their notes. another newtown man in omagh

orangeman

That's a very, very poor answer to a very simple question ?

How much did Omagh contribute to their new facilities ? 100k ? 200k ?

You're right to stand by your man - it's only about right !